Feb 14, 2013, 8:18 PM EDT
On the “Dan Patrick Show” this morning Dan Patrick discussed the knee injury suffered by Kentucky freshman center Nerlens Noel, touching on both his questions regarding how long the recovery process will take and the NBA’s age limit rule.
“What Adrian Peterson did is create false hope,” said Patrick of the NFL MVP, who finished the 2012 season just eight yards short of Eric Dickerson’s record for rushing yards in a season after suffering a major knee injury at the end of the 2011 season.
In regards to the age limit, Patrick asked why Noel’s injury became the impetus for people to question the NBA’s rule that a player must be 19 years of age and one year removed from high school.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)