Feb 14, 2013, 8:18 PM EDT
On the “Dan Patrick Show” this morning Dan Patrick discussed the knee injury suffered by Kentucky freshman center Nerlens Noel, touching on both his questions regarding how long the recovery process will take and the NBA’s age limit rule.
“What Adrian Peterson did is create false hope,” said Patrick of the NFL MVP, who finished the 2012 season just eight yards short of Eric Dickerson’s record for rushing yards in a season after suffering a major knee injury at the end of the 2011 season.
In regards to the age limit, Patrick asked why Noel’s injury became the impetus for people to question the NBA’s rule that a player must be 19 years of age and one year removed from high school.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)