Feb 15, 2013, 9:01 PM EDT
Kansas snapped a three-game losing skid on Monday with an 83-62 win over Kansas State. The Jayhawks not only defeated their in-state rival, but they also stayed atop the Big 12 standings. And how did they celebrate?
Like so many people have done in recent weeks — they did Harlem Shake, the new viral meme taking over the Internet.
The video, posted to YouTube on Friday, starts with Bill Self drawing up plays then finally writing, “HARLEM SHAKE!!!” on the white board before exiting. It appears Ben McLemore is the one that starts the dance, based off his appearance in a previous Harlem Shake video.
Love the Chappelle’s Show reference at the :39 mark.
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 0
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 0
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (6)
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)