Feb 15, 2013, 9:01 PM EDT
Kansas snapped a three-game losing skid on Monday with an 83-62 win over Kansas State. The Jayhawks not only defeated their in-state rival, but they also stayed atop the Big 12 standings. And how did they celebrate?
Like so many people have done in recent weeks — they did Harlem Shake, the new viral meme taking over the Internet.
The video, posted to YouTube on Friday, starts with Bill Self drawing up plays then finally writing, “HARLEM SHAKE!!!” on the white board before exiting. It appears Ben McLemore is the one that starts the dance, based off his appearance in a previous Harlem Shake video.
Love the Chappelle’s Show reference at the :39 mark.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 2
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)