Feb 16, 2013, 11:20 PM EDT
Every game matters in the Ivy. If you’re Harvard and Princeton, vying for the league lead in mid-February, that goes double.
The two teams entered this game with the Ivy lead on the line, so Harvard made some serious hay with the win. The Crimson moved to 7-1, leaving the Tigers 1.5 games back at 5-2. The two teams will meet again on March 1, at Princeton.
Check out the highlights from our NBC Sports Network coverage:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 0
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)