Feb 16, 2013, 11:20 PM EDT
Every game matters in the Ivy. If you’re Harvard and Princeton, vying for the league lead in mid-February, that goes double.
The two teams entered this game with the Ivy lead on the line, so Harvard made some serious hay with the win. The Crimson moved to 7-1, leaving the Tigers 1.5 games back at 5-2. The two teams will meet again on March 1, at Princeton.
Check out the highlights from our NBC Sports Network coverage:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)