Feb 16, 2013, 11:20 PM EST
Every game matters in the Ivy. If you’re Harvard and Princeton, vying for the league lead in mid-February, that goes double.
The two teams entered this game with the Ivy lead on the line, so Harvard made some serious hay with the win. The Crimson moved to 7-1, leaving the Tigers 1.5 games back at 5-2. The two teams will meet again on March 1, at Princeton.
Check out the highlights from our NBC Sports Network coverage:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 1
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 0
- Shabazz Napier hits game-winner, runs out of the arena (VIDEO) 0
- Coach K not a fan of the fascination with one-and-done freshmen (6)
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 5 Oklahoma State’s win over Purdue exemplifies issues with new foul rules (3)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)