Feb 16, 2013, 11:20 PM EDT
Every game matters in the Ivy. If you’re Harvard and Princeton, vying for the league lead in mid-February, that goes double.
The two teams entered this game with the Ivy lead on the line, so Harvard made some serious hay with the win. The Crimson moved to 7-1, leaving the Tigers 1.5 games back at 5-2. The two teams will meet again on March 1, at Princeton.
Check out the highlights from our NBC Sports Network coverage:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 1
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)