Feb 16, 2013, 11:20 PM EST
Every game matters in the Ivy. If you’re Harvard and Princeton, vying for the league lead in mid-February, that goes double.
The two teams entered this game with the Ivy lead on the line, so Harvard made some serious hay with the win. The Crimson moved to 7-1, leaving the Tigers 1.5 games back at 5-2. The two teams will meet again on March 1, at Princeton.
Check out the highlights from our NBC Sports Network coverage:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 0
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 1
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)