Feb 16, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Sometimes Louisville coach Rick Pitino and his star guard, Russ Smith don’t see eye-to-eye.
Sometimes Pitino, a finalist for this year’s Hall of Fame induction class, wants to commend his No. 12 Louisville team after a win against St. John’s on Thursday at the same time Smith wants to break out and dance.
As first posted by Mike Rutherford of CardsChronicle.com, it’s not shocking that Russ Smith becomes the latest, and maybe most entertaining college basketball star to join the “Harlem Shake” phenomenon.
In this YouTube video, uploaded by GoCards.com, follows the Cardinals 72-58 win over St. John’s on Valentine’s Day. Smith ended with a game-high 24 points, 21 of them coming in the second half.
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Seven Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 1
- CBT Quotables Part IV: The Lawsons, Stephen Zimmerman, Malik Monk 1
- Skipping college makes Emmanuel Mudiay the most important player in 2014 class (5)
- Study says Louisville has the best fanbase for second straight season (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)