Feb 16, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Sometimes Louisville coach Rick Pitino and his star guard, Russ Smith don’t see eye-to-eye.
Sometimes Pitino, a finalist for this year’s Hall of Fame induction class, wants to commend his No. 12 Louisville team after a win against St. John’s on Thursday at the same time Smith wants to break out and dance.
As first posted by Mike Rutherford of CardsChronicle.com, it’s not shocking that Russ Smith becomes the latest, and maybe most entertaining college basketball star to join the “Harlem Shake” phenomenon.
In this YouTube video, uploaded by GoCards.com, follows the Cardinals 72-58 win over St. John’s on Valentine’s Day. Smith ended with a game-high 24 points, 21 of them coming in the second half.
- Why Duke’s road win at Virginia was so shocking 0
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)