Feb 16, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Sometimes Louisville coach Rick Pitino and his star guard, Russ Smith don’t see eye-to-eye.
Sometimes Pitino, a finalist for this year’s Hall of Fame induction class, wants to commend his No. 12 Louisville team after a win against St. John’s on Thursday at the same time Smith wants to break out and dance.
As first posted by Mike Rutherford of CardsChronicle.com, it’s not shocking that Russ Smith becomes the latest, and maybe most entertaining college basketball star to join the “Harlem Shake” phenomenon.
In this YouTube video, uploaded by GoCards.com, follows the Cardinals 72-58 win over St. John’s on Valentine’s Day. Smith ended with a game-high 24 points, 21 of them coming in the second half.
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 1
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)