Feb 16, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Sometimes Louisville coach Rick Pitino and his star guard, Russ Smith don’t see eye-to-eye.
Sometimes Pitino, a finalist for this year’s Hall of Fame induction class, wants to commend his No. 12 Louisville team after a win against St. John’s on Thursday at the same time Smith wants to break out and dance.
As first posted by Mike Rutherford of CardsChronicle.com, it’s not shocking that Russ Smith becomes the latest, and maybe most entertaining college basketball star to join the “Harlem Shake” phenomenon.
In this YouTube video, uploaded by GoCards.com, follows the Cardinals 72-58 win over St. John’s on Valentine’s Day. Smith ended with a game-high 24 points, 21 of them coming in the second half.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)