Feb 16, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
La Salle guard Tyreek Duren tied a career high with 29 points on 9-of-12 shooting to lift the Explorers over intracity rival St. Joe’s, 76-64. Duren was one of three scorers in double figures for a team that shot 62 percent from the floor on the afternoon.
With the win, La Salle clinches at least a share of the Big 5 title, the first time it has done that since 1997. Check out highlights below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Photo via La Salle Athletics
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)