Feb 16, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
La Salle guard Tyreek Duren tied a career high with 29 points on 9-of-12 shooting to lift the Explorers over intracity rival St. Joe’s, 76-64. Duren was one of three scorers in double figures for a team that shot 62 percent from the floor on the afternoon.
With the win, La Salle clinches at least a share of the Big 5 title, the first time it has done that since 1997. Check out highlights below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Photo via La Salle Athletics
- Casey Prather’s become a star, and Florida is reaping the benefits 0
- South Florida holds on as Florida Gulf Coast’s buzzer-beater in double overtime doesn’t count (VIDEO) 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings: Shabazz tops the list again 1
- College Hoops Week in Review: Hello Princeton, and some Brandon Ashley love 1
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 4
- Report: Former North Carolina guard Will Graves arrested on drug charges at home owned by head coach Roy Williams (20)
- Kentucky is a flawed team, but does that mean they can’t contend? (12)
- Weekend Preview: Iowa-Iowa State highlights a rivalry-heavy weekend slate (5)
- Difference between Kentucky, ’12 title team: role players? (5)
- Why is Kentucky’s attendance going down? UK writer says Rupp is ‘stale’ (4)