Feb 16, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
La Salle guard Tyreek Duren tied a career high with 29 points on 9-of-12 shooting to lift the Explorers over intracity rival St. Joe’s, 76-64. Duren was one of three scorers in double figures for a team that shot 62 percent from the floor on the afternoon.
With the win, La Salle clinches at least a share of the Big 5 title, the first time it has done that since 1997. Check out highlights below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Photo via La Salle Athletics
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 1
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)