Feb 16, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
La Salle guard Tyreek Duren tied a career high with 29 points on 9-of-12 shooting to lift the Explorers over intracity rival St. Joe’s, 76-64. Duren was one of three scorers in double figures for a team that shot 62 percent from the floor on the afternoon.
With the win, La Salle clinches at least a share of the Big 5 title, the first time it has done that since 1997. Check out highlights below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Photo via La Salle Athletics
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)