Feb 18, 2013, 11:30 PM EDT
The last time that Drexel and Hostra played, it took a Frantz Massenet prayer to give the Dragons the win.
This time around, it was a bit different, but the result was the same.
Massenet still had a big game, dropping in 16 points as Drexel held off the Pride 63-56 at home. Damion Lee scored a team-high 17 for the Dragons, while Hofstra was led on the road by Steve Mejia’s game-high 22.
Neither team shot particularly well, with the Dragons actually hitting less (38 percent) than the Pride (39 percent) in terms of percentage.
Here’s a few highlights from the game on the NBC Sports Network.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 0
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 0
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 20
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 12
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 79
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (79)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)