Feb 18, 2013, 11:30 PM EST
The last time that Drexel and Hostra played, it took a Frantz Massenet prayer to give the Dragons the win.
This time around, it was a bit different, but the result was the same.
Massenet still had a big game, dropping in 16 points as Drexel held off the Pride 63-56 at home. Damion Lee scored a team-high 17 for the Dragons, while Hofstra was led on the road by Steve Mejia’s game-high 22.
Neither team shot particularly well, with the Dragons actually hitting less (38 percent) than the Pride (39 percent) in terms of percentage.
Here’s a few highlights from the game on the NBC Sports Network.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 0
- No. 8 Kansas loses, but The Andrew Wiggins Show is what’s important 1
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 5
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 6
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy (6)
- Bracketology: Eight teams in play for No. 1 seeds (6)