Feb 18, 2013, 11:30 PM EDT
The last time that Drexel and Hostra played, it took a Frantz Massenet prayer to give the Dragons the win.
This time around, it was a bit different, but the result was the same.
Massenet still had a big game, dropping in 16 points as Drexel held off the Pride 63-56 at home. Damion Lee scored a team-high 17 for the Dragons, while Hofstra was led on the road by Steve Mejia’s game-high 22.
Neither team shot particularly well, with the Dragons actually hitting less (38 percent) than the Pride (39 percent) in terms of percentage.
Here’s a few highlights from the game on the NBC Sports Network.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)