Feb 18, 2013, 11:30 PM EDT
The last time that Drexel and Hostra played, it took a Frantz Massenet prayer to give the Dragons the win.
This time around, it was a bit different, but the result was the same.
Massenet still had a big game, dropping in 16 points as Drexel held off the Pride 63-56 at home. Damion Lee scored a team-high 17 for the Dragons, while Hofstra was led on the road by Steve Mejia’s game-high 22.
Neither team shot particularly well, with the Dragons actually hitting less (38 percent) than the Pride (39 percent) in terms of percentage.
Here’s a few highlights from the game on the NBC Sports Network.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1