Feb 18, 2013, 11:30 PM EDT
The last time that Drexel and Hostra played, it took a Frantz Massenet prayer to give the Dragons the win.
This time around, it was a bit different, but the result was the same.
Massenet still had a big game, dropping in 16 points as Drexel held off the Pride 63-56 at home. Damion Lee scored a team-high 17 for the Dragons, while Hofstra was led on the road by Steve Mejia’s game-high 22.
Neither team shot particularly well, with the Dragons actually hitting less (38 percent) than the Pride (39 percent) in terms of percentage.
Here’s a few highlights from the game on the NBC Sports Network.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)