Feb 19, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Wade Collie, a junior guard at Southern Utah, has been arrested on drug charges.
According to the AP, Collie was arrested shortly after midnight on Sunday for charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession with intent to distribute.
He Vegas native posted $10,000 bond on Sunday.
Collie was averaging 7.0 points and 3.6 boards for SUU this season, but had been dealing with knee issues of late. SUU is one of a slew of teams battling for third place in the Big Sky behind Montana and Weber State. The Thunderbirds have lost three straight.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)