Feb 19, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Wade Collie, a junior guard at Southern Utah, has been arrested on drug charges.
According to the AP, Collie was arrested shortly after midnight on Sunday for charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession with intent to distribute.
He Vegas native posted $10,000 bond on Sunday.
Collie was averaging 7.0 points and 3.6 boards for SUU this season, but had been dealing with knee issues of late. SUU is one of a slew of teams battling for third place in the Big Sky behind Montana and Weber State. The Thunderbirds have lost three straight.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)