Feb 19, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Wade Collie, a junior guard at Southern Utah, has been arrested on drug charges.
According to the AP, Collie was arrested shortly after midnight on Sunday for charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession with intent to distribute.
He Vegas native posted $10,000 bond on Sunday.
Collie was averaging 7.0 points and 3.6 boards for SUU this season, but had been dealing with knee issues of late. SUU is one of a slew of teams battling for third place in the Big Sky behind Montana and Weber State. The Thunderbirds have lost three straight.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)