Feb 19, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Wade Collie, a junior guard at Southern Utah, has been arrested on drug charges.
According to the AP, Collie was arrested shortly after midnight on Sunday for charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession with intent to distribute.
He Vegas native posted $10,000 bond on Sunday.
Collie was averaging 7.0 points and 3.6 boards for SUU this season, but had been dealing with knee issues of late. SUU is one of a slew of teams battling for third place in the Big Sky behind Montana and Weber State. The Thunderbirds have lost three straight.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 2
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)
- Report: 2015 phenom Ben Simmons fully committed to attending LSU (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)