Feb 21, 2013, 5:15 PM EDT
Episode 10 of the CBT Podcast is finally here. Computer issues delayed the publish date, and technical difficulties forced a second recording. But just like a team battling the injury bug, we weathered the storm and prevailed.
Join host Troy Machir and College Basketball Talk Head Writer Rob Dauster as they discuss the latest and greatest from the college basketball world. Troy and Rob debate the conclusion to Wednesday’s pivotal Big-XII battle between Kansas and Oklahoma State including the use of a high ball screen in end of game situations.
After that, they try to wrap their heads around Minnesota’s recent struggles and whether or not Tubby Smith will be back next season. They also discuss the Mountain West and Atlantic-10 conferences, both of which are looking to get four bids to the NCAA Tournament.
And finally, they finish up the podcast with a six-pack of quick-hitting questions, covering the entire landscape of college hoops.
There is a lot to get to in the week’s edition of the CBT Podcast, so if you’re ready for the best 30 minutes in college basketball, click “play” or open the link below and let’s get things started.
Mobile Friendly Player: CBT Podcast Episode 10
Remember, the CBT Podcast is now available on iTunes. Also, if you have any questions you want featured on upcoming podcasts, tweet them to @CBTonNBC
You can contact Troy Machir on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Norman Powell sees defense, rebounding as keys for UCLA 0
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)