Feb 21, 2013, 5:15 PM EDT
Episode 10 of the CBT Podcast is finally here. Computer issues delayed the publish date, and technical difficulties forced a second recording. But just like a team battling the injury bug, we weathered the storm and prevailed.
Join host Troy Machir and College Basketball Talk Head Writer Rob Dauster as they discuss the latest and greatest from the college basketball world. Troy and Rob debate the conclusion to Wednesday’s pivotal Big-XII battle between Kansas and Oklahoma State including the use of a high ball screen in end of game situations.
After that, they try to wrap their heads around Minnesota’s recent struggles and whether or not Tubby Smith will be back next season. They also discuss the Mountain West and Atlantic-10 conferences, both of which are looking to get four bids to the NCAA Tournament.
And finally, they finish up the podcast with a six-pack of quick-hitting questions, covering the entire landscape of college hoops.
There is a lot to get to in the week’s edition of the CBT Podcast, so if you’re ready for the best 30 minutes in college basketball, click “play” or open the link below and let’s get things started.
Mobile Friendly Player: CBT Podcast Episode 10
Remember, the CBT Podcast is now available on iTunes. Also, if you have any questions you want featured on upcoming podcasts, tweet them to @CBTonNBC
You can contact Troy Machir on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)