Feb 21, 2013, 5:15 PM EDT
Episode 10 of the CBT Podcast is finally here. Computer issues delayed the publish date, and technical difficulties forced a second recording. But just like a team battling the injury bug, we weathered the storm and prevailed.
Join host Troy Machir and College Basketball Talk Head Writer Rob Dauster as they discuss the latest and greatest from the college basketball world. Troy and Rob debate the conclusion to Wednesday’s pivotal Big-XII battle between Kansas and Oklahoma State including the use of a high ball screen in end of game situations.
After that, they try to wrap their heads around Minnesota’s recent struggles and whether or not Tubby Smith will be back next season. They also discuss the Mountain West and Atlantic-10 conferences, both of which are looking to get four bids to the NCAA Tournament.
And finally, they finish up the podcast with a six-pack of quick-hitting questions, covering the entire landscape of college hoops.
There is a lot to get to in the week’s edition of the CBT Podcast, so if you’re ready for the best 30 minutes in college basketball, click “play” or open the link below and let’s get things started.
Mobile Friendly Player: CBT Podcast Episode 10
Remember, the CBT Podcast is now available on iTunes. Also, if you have any questions you want featured on upcoming podcasts, tweet them to @CBTonNBC
You can contact Troy Machir on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)