Feb 21, 2013, 11:04 AM EST
The Harlem Shake craze is, like, three weeks old at this point.
In internet years, that may as well be a decade.
It’s over. It’s done with. The people of Harlem have spoken. It’s time for us to move on and find a new ridiculous dance to make ridiculous videos to.
But before we do, I’m going to suggest you take a peak at Southern Miss doing their version of the Harlem Shake.
Because it’s actually pretty funny. Head coach Donnie Tyndall looks like he’s trying to choke himself with his tie. Seriously:
Sweet dance moves, Donnie.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 52 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 8 Kansas loses, but The Andrew Wiggins Show is what’s important 1
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 5
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy (6)
- Bracketology: Eight teams in play for No. 1 seeds (6)