Feb 21, 2013, 11:04 AM EDT
The Harlem Shake craze is, like, three weeks old at this point.
In internet years, that may as well be a decade.
It’s over. It’s done with. The people of Harlem have spoken. It’s time for us to move on and find a new ridiculous dance to make ridiculous videos to.
But before we do, I’m going to suggest you take a peak at Southern Miss doing their version of the Harlem Shake.
Because it’s actually pretty funny. Head coach Donnie Tyndall looks like he’s trying to choke himself with his tie. Seriously:
Sweet dance moves, Donnie.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)