Feb 21, 2013, 11:04 AM EST
The Harlem Shake craze is, like, three weeks old at this point.
In internet years, that may as well be a decade.
It’s over. It’s done with. The people of Harlem have spoken. It’s time for us to move on and find a new ridiculous dance to make ridiculous videos to.
But before we do, I’m going to suggest you take a peak at Southern Miss doing their version of the Harlem Shake.
Because it’s actually pretty funny. Head coach Donnie Tyndall looks like he’s trying to choke himself with his tie. Seriously:
Sweet dance moves, Donnie.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Team 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Who are the top five teams as of today? 1
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 1
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 2
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (6)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Congratulations to Dickie V on 35 years of broadcasting (VIDEO) (3)
- VCU’s half court scoring issues becoming a concern? (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)