Feb 21, 2013, 11:04 AM EST
The Harlem Shake craze is, like, three weeks old at this point.
In internet years, that may as well be a decade.
It’s over. It’s done with. The people of Harlem have spoken. It’s time for us to move on and find a new ridiculous dance to make ridiculous videos to.
But before we do, I’m going to suggest you take a peak at Southern Miss doing their version of the Harlem Shake.
Because it’s actually pretty funny. Head coach Donnie Tyndall looks like he’s trying to choke himself with his tie. Seriously:
Sweet dance moves, Donnie.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)