Feb 21, 2013, 11:04 AM EDT
The Harlem Shake craze is, like, three weeks old at this point.
In internet years, that may as well be a decade.
It’s over. It’s done with. The people of Harlem have spoken. It’s time for us to move on and find a new ridiculous dance to make ridiculous videos to.
But before we do, I’m going to suggest you take a peak at Southern Miss doing their version of the Harlem Shake.
Because it’s actually pretty funny. Head coach Donnie Tyndall looks like he’s trying to choke himself with his tie. Seriously:
Sweet dance moves, Donnie.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Hoiberg to Chicago means Iowa State has everything riding on hiring right replacement 0
- Brandon Austin’s latest mistake: using the media to try and garner sympathy 2
- Former Missouri forward Johnathan Williams III transfers to Gonzaga 2
- Reports: #FredHoibergWatch takes another step forward 0
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Auburn center Trayvon Reed released from jail (5)
- Amidst Iowa State rumors, Jeff Hornacek discusses commitment to Phoenix Suns (5)