Feb 23, 2013, 12:04 PM EST
While everyone else is busy talking about No. 2 Miami being undefeated in the ACC, there is a team in the MAC making a similar run.
Zeke Marshall’s 14 points paced Akron as the Zips extended their winning streak to a NCAA-leading 18 games with a 68-53 win over North Dakota State on Friday night in Ohio.
“Akron’s good. . . . That’s all there is to it,” North Dakota State coach Saul Phillips said. “They’re good.” Watch highlights below:
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 3
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)