Feb 23, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
William Carey University junior cheerleader Ashlee Arnau has caught the Internet by storm when she connected on her front-flip half-court shot.
Thursday’s win over Auburn-Montgomery became secondary news after Arnau hit the improbable shot. What’s more impressive is that she may have outdone herself 24 hours later. On Friday, Arnau, who is a member of the soccer and track and field teams, repeated the trick shot in front of the world famous Harlem Globetrotters at the nearby University of Southern Mississippi.
The Internet sensation will attempt the same shot this upcoming Wednesday when the Globetrotters perform at the Reed Green Coliseum, according to Sporting News.
Arnau was even able to teach Globetrotter, Firefly, how to pull off her trademark stunt.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)