Feb 23, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
William Carey University junior cheerleader Ashlee Arnau has caught the Internet by storm when she connected on her front-flip half-court shot.
Thursday’s win over Auburn-Montgomery became secondary news after Arnau hit the improbable shot. What’s more impressive is that she may have outdone herself 24 hours later. On Friday, Arnau, who is a member of the soccer and track and field teams, repeated the trick shot in front of the world famous Harlem Globetrotters at the nearby University of Southern Mississippi.
The Internet sensation will attempt the same shot this upcoming Wednesday when the Globetrotters perform at the Reed Green Coliseum, according to Sporting News.
Arnau was even able to teach Globetrotter, Firefly, how to pull off her trademark stunt.
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 0
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Players 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 2
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role (2)