Feb 23, 2013, 7:13 PM EST
I just wanted to let you know that New Mexico center Alex Kirk had a 19 point, 10 rebound double-double, and Tony Snell chipped in 10 points to help UNM win 91-82 in Fort Collins. It had to be pointed out, because you’re not going to see much of either of them as we witness the tour-de-force performance put in by Kendall Williams, who scored 46 on the road to give his Lobos a remarkable two-game lead in the hyper-competitive Mountain West race.
Dig in, courtesy of NBC Sports Network.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 5
- Senior starters once again carry No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing most important part: His One Shining Moment 0
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 0
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 1
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)