Feb 23, 2013, 7:13 PM EDT
I just wanted to let you know that New Mexico center Alex Kirk had a 19 point, 10 rebound double-double, and Tony Snell chipped in 10 points to help UNM win 91-82 in Fort Collins. It had to be pointed out, because you’re not going to see much of either of them as we witness the tour-de-force performance put in by Kendall Williams, who scored 46 on the road to give his Lobos a remarkable two-game lead in the hyper-competitive Mountain West race.
Dig in, courtesy of NBC Sports Network.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 0
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)