Feb 23, 2013, 7:13 PM EDT
I just wanted to let you know that New Mexico center Alex Kirk had a 19 point, 10 rebound double-double, and Tony Snell chipped in 10 points to help UNM win 91-82 in Fort Collins. It had to be pointed out, because you’re not going to see much of either of them as we witness the tour-de-force performance put in by Kendall Williams, who scored 46 on the road to give his Lobos a remarkable two-game lead in the hyper-competitive Mountain West race.
Dig in, courtesy of NBC Sports Network.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)