Feb 23, 2013, 7:13 PM EDT
I just wanted to let you know that New Mexico center Alex Kirk had a 19 point, 10 rebound double-double, and Tony Snell chipped in 10 points to help UNM win 91-82 in Fort Collins. It had to be pointed out, because you’re not going to see much of either of them as we witness the tour-de-force performance put in by Kendall Williams, who scored 46 on the road to give his Lobos a remarkable two-game lead in the hyper-competitive Mountain West race.
Dig in, courtesy of NBC Sports Network.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)