Feb 23, 2013, 7:13 PM EST
I just wanted to let you know that New Mexico center Alex Kirk had a 19 point, 10 rebound double-double, and Tony Snell chipped in 10 points to help UNM win 91-82 in Fort Collins. It had to be pointed out, because you’re not going to see much of either of them as we witness the tour-de-force performance put in by Kendall Williams, who scored 46 on the road to give his Lobos a remarkable two-game lead in the hyper-competitive Mountain West race.
Dig in, courtesy of NBC Sports Network.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 0
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)