Feb 27, 2013, 12:45 PM EDT
The Atlanta Tip-Off Club has released their list of the top 30 candidates for the Naismith Award.
Three teams have two players nominated: Indiana (Cody Zeller, Victor Oladipo), Kansas (Ben McLemore, Jeff Withey) and Duke (Seth Curry, Mason Plumlee).
Here are the top 30:
There are no blatant snubs here. Remember, this list is for National Player of the Year. There are maybe, at most, ten guys on this list that have a shot at the award, and ten is probably way too high.
Personally, my vote is still for Trey Burke, with Oladipo, Otto Porter, Kelly Olynyk and Marcus Smart chasing him.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)