Feb 27, 2013, 12:45 PM EDT
The Atlanta Tip-Off Club has released their list of the top 30 candidates for the Naismith Award.
Three teams have two players nominated: Indiana (Cody Zeller, Victor Oladipo), Kansas (Ben McLemore, Jeff Withey) and Duke (Seth Curry, Mason Plumlee).
Here are the top 30:
There are no blatant snubs here. Remember, this list is for National Player of the Year. There are maybe, at most, ten guys on this list that have a shot at the award, and ten is probably way too high.
Personally, my vote is still for Trey Burke, with Oladipo, Otto Porter, Kelly Olynyk and Marcus Smart chasing him.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ 2
- Bringing in ex-Gator Cody Larson worth the risk South Dakota State 0
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 3
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality (13)
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (5)
- Kentucky phenoms choose 2013-14 preparation over other possibilities (4)
- Duke signee Semi Ojeleye named Parade Magazine Player of the Year (3)
- Steven Pearl, BBQ jokes and a Tennessee radio ad (3)
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional