Feb 27, 2013, 9:14 AM EDT
You want to hear an incredible stat?
Over the last seven seasons, there have only been four programs that have been ranked in the top ten each year: Duke, North Carolina, Kansas … and Georgetown.
The Hoyas achieved that rank this week, after knocking off Syracuse in the Carrier Dome. The Hoyas are peaking at the right time, but with three tough games left on their schedule and March Madness right around the corner, the Hoyas aren’t ready to celebrate just yet:
(Video courtesy of CSN Washington)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Bracketology: Gonzaga grabs WCC title, BYU waits 0
- 2014 Pac-12 Tournament Preview: No. 4 Arizona looks to cap dominant campaign 1
- 2014 Mountain West Tournament Preview: San Diego State, New Mexico clear favorites in Las Vegas 0
- 2014 American Athletic Conference Tournament Preview: Louisville looks to win its only year in the AAC 1
- NBCSports.com National Player of the Year: Doug McDermott, Creighton 2
- 2014 ACC Tournament Preview: Will a newcomer crash the party in Greensboro? 1
- NBCSports.com National Freshman of the Year: Jabari Parker, Duke 3
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (12)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (12)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)
- South Carolina suspends Frank Martin for regular season finale at Mississippi State (5)