Feb 27, 2013, 9:14 AM EDT
You want to hear an incredible stat?
Over the last seven seasons, there have only been four programs that have been ranked in the top ten each year: Duke, North Carolina, Kansas … and Georgetown.
The Hoyas achieved that rank this week, after knocking off Syracuse in the Carrier Dome. The Hoyas are peaking at the right time, but with three tough games left on their schedule and March Madness right around the corner, the Hoyas aren’t ready to celebrate just yet:
(Video courtesy of CSN Washington)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)