Feb 27, 2013, 9:14 AM EDT
You want to hear an incredible stat?
Over the last seven seasons, there have only been four programs that have been ranked in the top ten each year: Duke, North Carolina, Kansas … and Georgetown.
The Hoyas achieved that rank this week, after knocking off Syracuse in the Carrier Dome. The Hoyas are peaking at the right time, but with three tough games left on their schedule and March Madness right around the corner, the Hoyas aren’t ready to celebrate just yet:
(Video courtesy of CSN Washington)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 2
- Arizona lands four-star center to potential No. 1 recruiting class in 2015 0
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility 3
- In-state power forward verbally commits to UConn 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight 6
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility (3)
- Villanova lands commitment from five-star point guard Jalen Brunson (2)