Feb 27, 2013, 9:14 AM EDT
You want to hear an incredible stat?
Over the last seven seasons, there have only been four programs that have been ranked in the top ten each year: Duke, North Carolina, Kansas … and Georgetown.
The Hoyas achieved that rank this week, after knocking off Syracuse in the Carrier Dome. The Hoyas are peaking at the right time, but with three tough games left on their schedule and March Madness right around the corner, the Hoyas aren’t ready to celebrate just yet:
(Video courtesy of CSN Washington)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Former Kansas State guard transferring to Creighton 0
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (7)