Feb 27, 2013, 9:14 AM EDT
You want to hear an incredible stat?
Over the last seven seasons, there have only been four programs that have been ranked in the top ten each year: Duke, North Carolina, Kansas … and Georgetown.
The Hoyas achieved that rank this week, after knocking off Syracuse in the Carrier Dome. The Hoyas are peaking at the right time, but with three tough games left on their schedule and March Madness right around the corner, the Hoyas aren’t ready to celebrate just yet:
(Video courtesy of CSN Washington)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 7
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)