Feb 27, 2013, 12:49 PM EDT
We’ve got a new member of the SportsTalk family to introduce to you: MotorSportsTalk!
You can read more about it here and you can follow it on twitter here, but the basic gist is this: anything and everything that you will want and need to know racing — F1, Indycar, Nascar, MarioKart* — will be covered thoroughly on MotorSportsTalk.
And as is the case with all of NBC’s blogs, MST can be found in the SportsTalk app for Apple and Android, and at some point in the not-too-distant future, a link to MST will also be found at the top of every SportsTalk page.
If you’re a gearhead and you need your racing fix, click on over. In the immortal words of Richard Marx, I’ll be right here waiting for you, talking college hoops as always.
*(I don’t know if they’ll actually be talking about MarioKart, but you won’t know if you don’t click. So do it.)
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (3)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)