Feb 27, 2013, 12:49 PM EDT
We’ve got a new member of the SportsTalk family to introduce to you: MotorSportsTalk!
You can read more about it here and you can follow it on twitter here, but the basic gist is this: anything and everything that you will want and need to know racing — F1, Indycar, Nascar, MarioKart* — will be covered thoroughly on MotorSportsTalk.
And as is the case with all of NBC’s blogs, MST can be found in the SportsTalk app for Apple and Android, and at some point in the not-too-distant future, a link to MST will also be found at the top of every SportsTalk page.
If you’re a gearhead and you need your racing fix, click on over. In the immortal words of Richard Marx, I’ll be right here waiting for you, talking college hoops as always.
*(I don’t know if they’ll actually be talking about MarioKart, but you won’t know if you don’t click. So do it.)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 8
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 9
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 4
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- More than 200,000 UConn fans show up for parade in Hartford (VIDEO/PHOTOS) 0
- Duke’s Jabari Parker will discuss options with Mike Krzyzewski next week 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (9)