Feb 27, 2013, 12:49 PM EDT
We’ve got a new member of the SportsTalk family to introduce to you: MotorSportsTalk!
You can read more about it here and you can follow it on twitter here, but the basic gist is this: anything and everything that you will want and need to know racing — F1, Indycar, Nascar, MarioKart* — will be covered thoroughly on MotorSportsTalk.
And as is the case with all of NBC’s blogs, MST can be found in the SportsTalk app for Apple and Android, and at some point in the not-too-distant future, a link to MST will also be found at the top of every SportsTalk page.
If you’re a gearhead and you need your racing fix, click on over. In the immortal words of Richard Marx, I’ll be right here waiting for you, talking college hoops as always.
*(I don’t know if they’ll actually be talking about MarioKart, but you won’t know if you don’t click. So do it.)
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Indiana head coach Tom Crean laments team’s lack of leadership (1)
- Former Butler forward Andrew Smith fighting cancer for second time (1)