Feb 27, 2013, 12:49 PM EDT
We’ve got a new member of the SportsTalk family to introduce to you: MotorSportsTalk!
You can read more about it here and you can follow it on twitter here, but the basic gist is this: anything and everything that you will want and need to know racing — F1, Indycar, Nascar, MarioKart* — will be covered thoroughly on MotorSportsTalk.
And as is the case with all of NBC’s blogs, MST can be found in the SportsTalk app for Apple and Android, and at some point in the not-too-distant future, a link to MST will also be found at the top of every SportsTalk page.
If you’re a gearhead and you need your racing fix, click on over. In the immortal words of Richard Marx, I’ll be right here waiting for you, talking college hoops as always.
*(I don’t know if they’ll actually be talking about MarioKart, but you won’t know if you don’t click. So do it.)
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)
- Wichita State lands transfer guard from Texas A&M (2)