Feb 28, 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
With all the talk and all the hype surrounding the new Adidas jersey that are being launched, I wondered when we would finally get a glimpse of them.
Well, the answer is today. Here are the new uniforms that will be worn by six programs sponsored by Adidas beginning with conference tournament play:
Louisville, Baylor and UCLA will be getting sleeves on their jerseys. Notre Dame, Cincinnati and Kansas are simply donning the camo threads.
Thoughts? Do you guys like them? I’m torn, personally. I can’t decide whether those shorts looks like something Brad Paisley would design while he’s watching Duck Dynasty or if someone decided Jim McMahon would be a good designer for Adidas basketball gear.
(Image via @Chris Littmann)
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Dayton unveils new logo, court and basketball uniforms (2)