Feb 28, 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
With all the talk and all the hype surrounding the new Adidas jersey that are being launched, I wondered when we would finally get a glimpse of them.
Well, the answer is today. Here are the new uniforms that will be worn by six programs sponsored by Adidas beginning with conference tournament play:
Louisville, Baylor and UCLA will be getting sleeves on their jerseys. Notre Dame, Cincinnati and Kansas are simply donning the camo threads.
Thoughts? Do you guys like them? I’m torn, personally. I can’t decide whether those shorts looks like something Brad Paisley would design while he’s watching Duck Dynasty or if someone decided Jim McMahon would be a good designer for Adidas basketball gear.
(Image via @Chris Littmann)
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)