Feb 28, 2013, 10:29 AM EST
With all the talk and all the hype surrounding the new Adidas jersey that are being launched, I wondered when we would finally get a glimpse of them.
Well, the answer is today. Here are the new uniforms that will be worn by six programs sponsored by Adidas beginning with conference tournament play:
Louisville, Baylor and UCLA will be getting sleeves on their jerseys. Notre Dame, Cincinnati and Kansas are simply donning the camo threads.
Thoughts? Do you guys like them? I’m torn, personally. I can’t decide whether those shorts looks like something Brad Paisley would design while he’s watching Duck Dynasty or if someone decided Jim McMahon would be a good designer for Adidas basketball gear.
(Image via @Chris Littmann)
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)