Mar 1, 2013, 6:33 PM EST
Storming the court has been a consistent presence in the middle of a wild college basketball season. Thursday night in Virginia’s win over Duke, the John Paul Jones Arena crowd became the latest group of fans to rush the floor after the Cavaliers’ win over the nation’s third-ranked team.
Following the game Coach K spoke out, however it wasn’t against the practice. Rather, he stressed that the opposing team need to be able to get off the floor.
On the NBC Sports Network on Friday, The Dan Patrick Show weighed in on the issue.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)