Mar 1, 2013, 6:33 PM EDT
Storming the court has been a consistent presence in the middle of a wild college basketball season. Thursday night in Virginia’s win over Duke, the John Paul Jones Arena crowd became the latest group of fans to rush the floor after the Cavaliers’ win over the nation’s third-ranked team.
Following the game Coach K spoke out, however it wasn’t against the practice. Rather, he stressed that the opposing team need to be able to get off the floor.
On the NBC Sports Network on Friday, The Dan Patrick Show weighed in on the issue.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)