Mar 1, 2013, 6:33 PM EDT
Storming the court has been a consistent presence in the middle of a wild college basketball season. Thursday night in Virginia’s win over Duke, the John Paul Jones Arena crowd became the latest group of fans to rush the floor after the Cavaliers’ win over the nation’s third-ranked team.
Following the game Coach K spoke out, however it wasn’t against the practice. Rather, he stressed that the opposing team need to be able to get off the floor.
On the NBC Sports Network on Friday, The Dan Patrick Show weighed in on the issue.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)