Mar 1, 2013, 6:33 PM EDT
Storming the court has been a consistent presence in the middle of a wild college basketball season. Thursday night in Virginia’s win over Duke, the John Paul Jones Arena crowd became the latest group of fans to rush the floor after the Cavaliers’ win over the nation’s third-ranked team.
Following the game Coach K spoke out, however it wasn’t against the practice. Rather, he stressed that the opposing team need to be able to get off the floor.
On the NBC Sports Network on Friday, The Dan Patrick Show weighed in on the issue.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 5
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 1
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)
- Indiana grabs commitment from prep school center (VIDEO) (6)
- Harrison twins awaiting feedback from NBA before deciding to return or declare (6)
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ (5)