Mar 1, 2013, 6:33 PM EDT
Storming the court has been a consistent presence in the middle of a wild college basketball season. Thursday night in Virginia’s win over Duke, the John Paul Jones Arena crowd became the latest group of fans to rush the floor after the Cavaliers’ win over the nation’s third-ranked team.
Following the game Coach K spoke out, however it wasn’t against the practice. Rather, he stressed that the opposing team need to be able to get off the floor.
On the NBC Sports Network on Friday, The Dan Patrick Show weighed in on the issue.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 1
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 0
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 0
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 4
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility (3)