Mar 2, 2013, 11:03 PM EDT
Every game counts in the Ivy League. There’s no post-season tournament to hand out the auto-bid, so the regular-season champ takes all the marbles. Harvard was leading a pretty close race with Princeton for a couple of weeks, after beating the Tigers at home on February 16. This weekend’s road trip did not go well, however.
The Crimson lost to Princeton on Friday night, then compounded their problems by going into the Palestra and dropping a second game, 75-72, to a Penn team that has lost 20 games already this season.
Harvard has two home games to finish out the regular season, but stand 1/2 game back from Princeton.
If you’ve never been to the Palestra, you owe it to yourself to check it out in this video. That, and the basketball.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)