Mar 2, 2013, 9:45 PM EDT
UNLV, one of the most talented teams in the nation, fell behind in the tough Mountain West race because they couldn’t win on the road. This week, the Runnin’ Rebs reversed the trend, taking down Nevada 80-63 in Reno today, after beating Wyoming in their own gym on February 23.
The Rebels are on a four-game win streak, and finish their season with two games at the Thomas and Mack Center, where they have suffered only one loss this season – to Oregon.
Anthony Bennett was ineffective, scoring just one point in 17 minutes of play. Bennett came off the bench as a result of a nagging shoulder injury, giving Mike Moser a chance to start.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 0
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)