Mar 2, 2013, 9:45 PM EDT
UNLV, one of the most talented teams in the nation, fell behind in the tough Mountain West race because they couldn’t win on the road. This week, the Runnin’ Rebs reversed the trend, taking down Nevada 80-63 in Reno today, after beating Wyoming in their own gym on February 23.
The Rebels are on a four-game win streak, and finish their season with two games at the Thomas and Mack Center, where they have suffered only one loss this season – to Oregon.
Anthony Bennett was ineffective, scoring just one point in 17 minutes of play. Bennett came off the bench as a result of a nagging shoulder injury, giving Mike Moser a chance to start.
- AAU Nationals Friday Recap: Event moves to Louisville, Bruce Brown plays well, Noah Dickerson updates recruitment 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 2
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)
- Report: 2015 phenom Ben Simmons fully committed to attending LSU (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)