Mar 4, 2013, 12:05 PM EDT
It seems like we get new video of ridiculous buzzer-beaters from the high school level on a daily basis now, but it’s not often that those buzzer-beaters a) win a New England Prep School title and b) come from a kid that’s got a chance to play basketball on TV one day.
That’s precisely what happened in the NEPSAC — New England Prep School Athletic Conference — title game.
Jalen Adams — a 6-foot-0 point guard in the Class of 2015 that currently holds offers to UConn and Providence, among others — takes the inbounds and banks in a deep three at the buzzer:
It’s a high school title, so at the end of the day, it doesn’t mean all that much.
But it certainly does to Adams and his teammates. Adams is in tears after hitting the shot.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)