Mar 4, 2013, 12:05 PM EDT
It seems like we get new video of ridiculous buzzer-beaters from the high school level on a daily basis now, but it’s not often that those buzzer-beaters a) win a New England Prep School title and b) come from a kid that’s got a chance to play basketball on TV one day.
That’s precisely what happened in the NEPSAC — New England Prep School Athletic Conference — title game.
Jalen Adams — a 6-foot-0 point guard in the Class of 2015 that currently holds offers to UConn and Providence, among others — takes the inbounds and banks in a deep three at the buzzer:
It’s a high school title, so at the end of the day, it doesn’t mean all that much.
But it certainly does to Adams and his teammates. Adams is in tears after hitting the shot.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 1
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- New Mexico’s Craig Neal cuts hair for ‘Locks of Love’ (VIDEO) 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)