Mar 4, 2013, 12:05 PM EDT
It seems like we get new video of ridiculous buzzer-beaters from the high school level on a daily basis now, but it’s not often that those buzzer-beaters a) win a New England Prep School title and b) come from a kid that’s got a chance to play basketball on TV one day.
That’s precisely what happened in the NEPSAC — New England Prep School Athletic Conference — title game.
Jalen Adams — a 6-foot-0 point guard in the Class of 2015 that currently holds offers to UConn and Providence, among others — takes the inbounds and banks in a deep three at the buzzer:
It’s a high school title, so at the end of the day, it doesn’t mean all that much.
But it certainly does to Adams and his teammates. Adams is in tears after hitting the shot.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 7
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)