Mar 5, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
Jay Bilas is a man of many talents.
He’s one of the most knowledgeable and informative color commentators regardless of sport. He’s amassed more than 450,000 followers on twitter without having to follow a single person. He’s a renowned scholar in the arts of Young Jeezy. He’s a lawyer. He wrote a book.
Perhaps more impressive, however, is that Bilas has become college basketball’s foremost photo-bomber over the last two days.
First, Bilas caught these two UCLA cheerleaders:
Next, Bilas managed to photobomb Bill Raftery while he was taking a picture with the Louisville Cardinal in last night’s Big Monday game:
And, of course, the cycle wouldn’t be complete unless Bilas photobombed Louisville’s cheerleaders. Which he did:
Jay, you, sir, are a hero of the digital age.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 2
- Colorado needs game-winner to serve as a catalyst for Askia Booker (VIDEO) 0
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 3
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)