Mar 5, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Jay Bilas is a man of many talents.
He’s one of the most knowledgeable and informative color commentators regardless of sport. He’s amassed more than 450,000 followers on twitter without having to follow a single person. He’s a renowned scholar in the arts of Young Jeezy. He’s a lawyer. He wrote a book.
Perhaps more impressive, however, is that Bilas has become college basketball’s foremost photo-bomber over the last two days.
First, Bilas caught these two UCLA cheerleaders:
Next, Bilas managed to photobomb Bill Raftery while he was taking a picture with the Louisville Cardinal in last night’s Big Monday game:
And, of course, the cycle wouldn’t be complete unless Bilas photobombed Louisville’s cheerleaders. Which he did:
Jay, you, sir, are a hero of the digital age.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)