Mar 5, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Jay Bilas is a man of many talents.
He’s one of the most knowledgeable and informative color commentators regardless of sport. He’s amassed more than 450,000 followers on twitter without having to follow a single person. He’s a renowned scholar in the arts of Young Jeezy. He’s a lawyer. He wrote a book.
Perhaps more impressive, however, is that Bilas has become college basketball’s foremost photo-bomber over the last two days.
First, Bilas caught these two UCLA cheerleaders:
Next, Bilas managed to photobomb Bill Raftery while he was taking a picture with the Louisville Cardinal in last night’s Big Monday game:
And, of course, the cycle wouldn’t be complete unless Bilas photobombed Louisville’s cheerleaders. Which he did:
Jay, you, sir, are a hero of the digital age.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 2
- Coach K on returning to Team USA: ‘There’s a chance’ 0
- New Mexico, former coach Steve Alford settle buyout dispute 1
- Ben McLemore denies former AAU coach’s allegations 0
- 2014 small forward Jordan Barnett generating buzz in the EYBL 1
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PBT: Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit