Mar 5, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
Jay Bilas is a man of many talents.
He’s one of the most knowledgeable and informative color commentators regardless of sport. He’s amassed more than 450,000 followers on twitter without having to follow a single person. He’s a renowned scholar in the arts of Young Jeezy. He’s a lawyer. He wrote a book.
Perhaps more impressive, however, is that Bilas has become college basketball’s foremost photo-bomber over the last two days.
First, Bilas caught these two UCLA cheerleaders:
Next, Bilas managed to photobomb Bill Raftery while he was taking a picture with the Louisville Cardinal in last night’s Big Monday game:
And, of course, the cycle wouldn’t be complete unless Bilas photobombed Louisville’s cheerleaders. Which he did:
Jay, you, sir, are a hero of the digital age.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Perimeter shot selection will be key for Louisville moving forward 0
- Tyler Ulis proves he’s Kentucky’s best point guard in 58-50 win over Louisville 2
- Film Session: Louisville-Kentucky will be a Tale of Two (Different) Defenses 1
- WCC Midseason Catchup: No. 8 Gonzaga leads the way 0
- The top 15 most improved players in college basketball 3
- Late Night Snacks: George Washington wins the Diamond Head Classic 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Arizona Wildcats 2
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville (5)
- The ten biggest disappointments of the 2014-2015 college basketball season (4)
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game (3)
- POSTERIZED: Don’t jump with Loyola Marymount’s Evan Payne like Ron Baker did (VIDEO) (3)
- Pregame Shootaround: Six Top 15 teams in action tonight (3)