Mar 5, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Jay Bilas is a man of many talents.
He’s one of the most knowledgeable and informative color commentators regardless of sport. He’s amassed more than 450,000 followers on twitter without having to follow a single person. He’s a renowned scholar in the arts of Young Jeezy. He’s a lawyer. He wrote a book.
Perhaps more impressive, however, is that Bilas has become college basketball’s foremost photo-bomber over the last two days.
First, Bilas caught these two UCLA cheerleaders:
Next, Bilas managed to photobomb Bill Raftery while he was taking a picture with the Louisville Cardinal in last night’s Big Monday game:
And, of course, the cycle wouldn’t be complete unless Bilas photobombed Louisville’s cheerleaders. Which he did:
Jay, you, sir, are a hero of the digital age.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)