Mar 6, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
Episode 11 of the CBT Podcast is finally here.
Recent computer problems have been taken care of and the CBT Podcast is back and ready to prepare you for the final week of regular season. I’m joined by Nicole Auerbach of USA Today, who is also braving the latest meteorological whiff, “Winter Storm Saturn” to discuss the final days of the Big Ten season, in which few teams still have a shot at winning.
We also discuss the growing trend of missing deadlines because of late press conferences. But more importantly, we discuss the race for the National Player of the Year award and what all the candidates bring to the table.
There is a lot to get to in the week’s edition of the CBT Podcast, so if you’re ready for the best 30 minutes in college basketball, click “play” or open the link below and let’s get things started.
Mobile Friendly Player:CBT Podcast Episode 11
Remember, the CBT Podcast is now available on iTunes. Also, if you have any questions you want featured on upcoming podcasts, tweet them to @CBTonNBC
You can contact Troy Machir on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)