Mar 8, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
The Colonial Athletic Association tournament tips off on Saturday afternoon with three quarterfinal games at the Richmond Coliseum. Northeastern received a bye to the semifinals as the top seed, and the semifinals (Sunday) and title game (Monday) can all be seen on NBC Sports Network.
Four-seed George Mason takes on five-seed Drexel in the first game of the day (3:30 p.m. ET), followed by two-seed Delaware facing seven-seed Hofstra (6 p.m. ET) and three-seed James Madison playing six-seed William & Mary (8:30 p.m. ET).
For more, check out CAASports.com.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)