Mar 8, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
The Colonial Athletic Association tournament tips off on Saturday afternoon with three quarterfinal games at the Richmond Coliseum. Northeastern received a bye to the semifinals as the top seed, and the semifinals (Sunday) and title game (Monday) can all be seen on NBC Sports Network.
Four-seed George Mason takes on five-seed Drexel in the first game of the day (3:30 p.m. ET), followed by two-seed Delaware facing seven-seed Hofstra (6 p.m. ET) and three-seed James Madison playing six-seed William & Mary (8:30 p.m. ET).
For more, check out CAASports.com.
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 0
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 0
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (6)
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)