Mar 8, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
The Colonial Athletic Association tournament tips off on Saturday afternoon with three quarterfinal games at the Richmond Coliseum. Northeastern received a bye to the semifinals as the top seed, and the semifinals (Sunday) and title game (Monday) can all be seen on NBC Sports Network.
Four-seed George Mason takes on five-seed Drexel in the first game of the day (3:30 p.m. ET), followed by two-seed Delaware facing seven-seed Hofstra (6 p.m. ET) and three-seed James Madison playing six-seed William & Mary (8:30 p.m. ET).
For more, check out CAASports.com.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 1
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)