Mar 8, 2013, 1:34 PM EST
The Colonial Athletic Association tournament tips off on Saturday afternoon with three quarterfinal games at the Richmond Coliseum. Northeastern received a bye to the semifinals as the top seed, and the semifinals (Sunday) and title game (Monday) can all be seen on NBC Sports Network.
Four-seed George Mason takes on five-seed Drexel in the first game of the day (3:30 p.m. ET), followed by two-seed Delaware facing seven-seed Hofstra (6 p.m. ET) and three-seed James Madison playing six-seed William & Mary (8:30 p.m. ET).
For more, check out CAASports.com.
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 7
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Wofford’s grueling start to the season began well before their 7:00 a.m. game 0
- No. 13 Gonzaga makes definitive statement with blowout of No. 22 SMU 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (9)
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Can the ACC produce four Final Four teams? (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Report: Kansas transfer Conner Frankamp considering Colorado, Wichita State (3)