Mar 8, 2013, 1:34 PM EST
The Colonial Athletic Association tournament tips off on Saturday afternoon with three quarterfinal games at the Richmond Coliseum. Northeastern received a bye to the semifinals as the top seed, and the semifinals (Sunday) and title game (Monday) can all be seen on NBC Sports Network.
Four-seed George Mason takes on five-seed Drexel in the first game of the day (3:30 p.m. ET), followed by two-seed Delaware facing seven-seed Hofstra (6 p.m. ET) and three-seed James Madison playing six-seed William & Mary (8:30 p.m. ET).
For more, check out CAASports.com.
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)