Mar 9, 2013, 1:20 AM EDT
Green Bay junior Sultan Muhammad connected on a 3-pointer with 1.7 seconds left to give the Phoenix a 64-63 lead and held Green Bay advance to the Horizon League semifinal where they play top-seeded Valparaiso.
Muhammad took the feed from sophomore Keifer Sykes and hit a critical 3-pointer. It was 1-of-2 threes Muhammad hit during the game. Green Bay plays No. 1 Valpo on Saturday and the winner of that game plays the winner of Detroit/Wright State in the Horizon League conference final.
The 6-foot-2 junior made 3-of-7 shots, including the biggest shot of the game.
Photo courtesy GreenBayPhoenix.com
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0