Mar 9, 2013, 4:39 PM EDT
In what has been an emotional season after the passing of former coach Rick Majerus, but Saint Louis capped its regular season Saturday with a 78-54 win over La Salle and claimed at least a share of the Atlantic 10 conference regular season title. It is the first share of league title for Saint Louis since the 1970-71 season.
Virginia Commonwealth plays Temple tomorrow and, were the Rams to lose, Saint Louis would claim the outright A-10 title with a 13-3 conference record. Check out highlights below from the NBC Sports Network:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 0
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 46
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 11
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (45)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)