Mar 9, 2013, 4:39 PM EST
In what has been an emotional season after the passing of former coach Rick Majerus, but Saint Louis capped its regular season Saturday with a 78-54 win over La Salle and claimed at least a share of the Atlantic 10 conference regular season title. It is the first share of league title for Saint Louis since the 1970-71 season.
Virginia Commonwealth plays Temple tomorrow and, were the Rams to lose, Saint Louis would claim the outright A-10 title with a 13-3 conference record. Check out highlights below from the NBC Sports Network:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 12
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (12)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)