Mar 9, 2013, 4:39 PM EST
In what has been an emotional season after the passing of former coach Rick Majerus, but Saint Louis capped its regular season Saturday with a 78-54 win over La Salle and claimed at least a share of the Atlantic 10 conference regular season title. It is the first share of league title for Saint Louis since the 1970-71 season.
Virginia Commonwealth plays Temple tomorrow and, were the Rams to lose, Saint Louis would claim the outright A-10 title with a 13-3 conference record. Check out highlights below from the NBC Sports Network:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)