Mar 9, 2013, 4:39 PM EST
In what has been an emotional season after the passing of former coach Rick Majerus, but Saint Louis capped its regular season Saturday with a 78-54 win over La Salle and claimed at least a share of the Atlantic 10 conference regular season title. It is the first share of league title for Saint Louis since the 1970-71 season.
Virginia Commonwealth plays Temple tomorrow and, were the Rams to lose, Saint Louis would claim the outright A-10 title with a 13-3 conference record. Check out highlights below from the NBC Sports Network:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)