Mar 10, 2013, 10:41 AM EDT
The CAA tournament got underway Saturday in Richmond with three semifinal matchups on NBC Sports Regional Networks. Delaware cruised past Hofstra, while James Madison took down William & Mary and George Mason eliminated Drexel.
The tournament continues Sunday on the NBC Sports Network with No. 1 Northeastern taking on No. 4 George Mason at 2 p.m. ET and No.2 Delaware matching up with No. 3 James Madison at 4:30 p.m. ET. Watch video below from CAA Hoops Weekly to recap all of Saturday’s action and get you ready for Sunday’s semifinals:
For more, check out CAASports.com.
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)