Mar 10, 2013, 10:41 AM EST
The CAA tournament got underway Saturday in Richmond with three semifinal matchups on NBC Sports Regional Networks. Delaware cruised past Hofstra, while James Madison took down William & Mary and George Mason eliminated Drexel.
The tournament continues Sunday on the NBC Sports Network with No. 1 Northeastern taking on No. 4 George Mason at 2 p.m. ET and No.2 Delaware matching up with No. 3 James Madison at 4:30 p.m. ET. Watch video below from CAA Hoops Weekly to recap all of Saturday’s action and get you ready for Sunday’s semifinals:
For more, check out CAASports.com.
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 1
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)