Mar 10, 2013, 10:41 AM EDT
The CAA tournament got underway Saturday in Richmond with three semifinal matchups on NBC Sports Regional Networks. Delaware cruised past Hofstra, while James Madison took down William & Mary and George Mason eliminated Drexel.
The tournament continues Sunday on the NBC Sports Network with No. 1 Northeastern taking on No. 4 George Mason at 2 p.m. ET and No.2 Delaware matching up with No. 3 James Madison at 4:30 p.m. ET. Watch video below from CAA Hoops Weekly to recap all of Saturday’s action and get you ready for Sunday’s semifinals:
For more, check out CAASports.com.
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 0
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 3
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)