Mar 10, 2013, 10:41 AM EDT
The CAA tournament got underway Saturday in Richmond with three semifinal matchups on NBC Sports Regional Networks. Delaware cruised past Hofstra, while James Madison took down William & Mary and George Mason eliminated Drexel.
The tournament continues Sunday on the NBC Sports Network with No. 1 Northeastern taking on No. 4 George Mason at 2 p.m. ET and No.2 Delaware matching up with No. 3 James Madison at 4:30 p.m. ET. Watch video below from CAA Hoops Weekly to recap all of Saturday’s action and get you ready for Sunday’s semifinals:
For more, check out CAASports.com.
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 3
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 5
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 60
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 14
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (60)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)