Mar 10, 2013, 10:41 AM EDT
The CAA tournament got underway Saturday in Richmond with three semifinal matchups on NBC Sports Regional Networks. Delaware cruised past Hofstra, while James Madison took down William & Mary and George Mason eliminated Drexel.
The tournament continues Sunday on the NBC Sports Network with No. 1 Northeastern taking on No. 4 George Mason at 2 p.m. ET and No.2 Delaware matching up with No. 3 James Madison at 4:30 p.m. ET. Watch video below from CAA Hoops Weekly to recap all of Saturday’s action and get you ready for Sunday’s semifinals:
For more, check out CAASports.com.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)