Mar 10, 2013, 10:41 AM EDT
The CAA tournament got underway Saturday in Richmond with three semifinal matchups on NBC Sports Regional Networks. Delaware cruised past Hofstra, while James Madison took down William & Mary and George Mason eliminated Drexel.
The tournament continues Sunday on the NBC Sports Network with No. 1 Northeastern taking on No. 4 George Mason at 2 p.m. ET and No.2 Delaware matching up with No. 3 James Madison at 4:30 p.m. ET. Watch video below from CAA Hoops Weekly to recap all of Saturday’s action and get you ready for Sunday’s semifinals:
For more, check out CAASports.com.
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 5
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 9
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 4
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- More than 200,000 UConn fans show up for parade in Hartford (VIDEO/PHOTOS) 0
- Duke’s Jabari Parker will discuss options with Mike Krzyzewski next week 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (8)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)