Mar 10, 2013, 11:59 AM EDT
It’s March. Things get a little rough in college basketball in March. We also know that not everyone is a dentist, or even claims to be.
Saturday night, Saint Mary’s coach Randy Bennett made it clear to his sophomore forward that he had no intentions of entering the field of dentistry, kindly pointing Waldow down to the trainer after he approached Bennett with a tooth in his hand. The tooth was knocked out by an elbow to the face during Saint Mary’s overtime win against San Diego.
Check out video below:
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)