Mar 10, 2013, 11:59 AM EST
It’s March. Things get a little rough in college basketball in March. We also know that not everyone is a dentist, or even claims to be.
Saturday night, Saint Mary’s coach Randy Bennett made it clear to his sophomore forward that he had no intentions of entering the field of dentistry, kindly pointing Waldow down to the trainer after he approached Bennett with a tooth in his hand. The tooth was knocked out by an elbow to the face during Saint Mary’s overtime win against San Diego.
Check out video below:
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)