Mar 10, 2013, 11:59 AM EST
It’s March. Things get a little rough in college basketball in March. We also know that not everyone is a dentist, or even claims to be.
Saturday night, Saint Mary’s coach Randy Bennett made it clear to his sophomore forward that he had no intentions of entering the field of dentistry, kindly pointing Waldow down to the trainer after he approached Bennett with a tooth in his hand. The tooth was knocked out by an elbow to the face during Saint Mary’s overtime win against San Diego.
Check out video below:
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 0
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 0
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 1
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 5 Oklahoma State’s win over Purdue exemplifies issues with new foul rules (3)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)