Mar 10, 2013, 11:59 AM EST
It’s March. Things get a little rough in college basketball in March. We also know that not everyone is a dentist, or even claims to be.
Saturday night, Saint Mary’s coach Randy Bennett made it clear to his sophomore forward that he had no intentions of entering the field of dentistry, kindly pointing Waldow down to the trainer after he approached Bennett with a tooth in his hand. The tooth was knocked out by an elbow to the face during Saint Mary’s overtime win against San Diego.
Check out video below:
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)