Mar 11, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Northeastern erased a 24 point first half deficit to beat George Mason on a bucket with 3.0 seconds left on the clock while Delaware blew a six-point lead to James Madison in the final two minutes to complete a thrilling Sunday afternoon in the CAA semifinals.
CAA Hoops Weekly stops by to recap the afternoon’s games and get you prepped for Monday night’s CAA title game (7 p.m. on NBC Sports Network). For more, swing by CAASports.com.
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 0
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 3
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)