Mar 11, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Northeastern erased a 24 point first half deficit to beat George Mason on a bucket with 3.0 seconds left on the clock while Delaware blew a six-point lead to James Madison in the final two minutes to complete a thrilling Sunday afternoon in the CAA semifinals.
CAA Hoops Weekly stops by to recap the afternoon’s games and get you prepped for Monday night’s CAA title game (7 p.m. on NBC Sports Network). For more, swing by CAASports.com.
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)