Mar 11, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Northeastern erased a 24 point first half deficit to beat George Mason on a bucket with 3.0 seconds left on the clock while Delaware blew a six-point lead to James Madison in the final two minutes to complete a thrilling Sunday afternoon in the CAA semifinals.
CAA Hoops Weekly stops by to recap the afternoon’s games and get you prepped for Monday night’s CAA title game (7 p.m. on NBC Sports Network). For more, swing by CAASports.com.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1