Mar 11, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Northeastern erased a 24 point first half deficit to beat George Mason on a bucket with 3.0 seconds left on the clock while Delaware blew a six-point lead to James Madison in the final two minutes to complete a thrilling Sunday afternoon in the CAA semifinals.
CAA Hoops Weekly stops by to recap the afternoon’s games and get you prepped for Monday night’s CAA title game (7 p.m. on NBC Sports Network). For more, swing by CAASports.com.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)