Mar 11, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Northeastern erased a 24 point first half deficit to beat George Mason on a bucket with 3.0 seconds left on the clock while Delaware blew a six-point lead to James Madison in the final two minutes to complete a thrilling Sunday afternoon in the CAA semifinals.
CAA Hoops Weekly stops by to recap the afternoon’s games and get you prepped for Monday night’s CAA title game (7 p.m. on NBC Sports Network). For more, swing by CAASports.com.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)