Mar 11, 2013, 12:37 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
After nine seasons as the head coach of the Fighting Camels, Robbie Laing was let go, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
Laing had a 101-165 career record after finishing this season 7-9 in the Big South and 13-20 overall. Campbell was knocked out in the quarterfinals of the league tournament.
Laing was hired in 2003 after spending the previous two seasons as an assistant at Kansas State. His best season came in 2010, when Campbell won the league.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 5
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)