Mar 11, 2013, 12:37 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
After nine seasons as the head coach of the Fighting Camels, Robbie Laing was let go, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
Laing had a 101-165 career record after finishing this season 7-9 in the Big South and 13-20 overall. Campbell was knocked out in the quarterfinals of the league tournament.
Laing was hired in 2003 after spending the previous two seasons as an assistant at Kansas State. His best season came in 2010, when Campbell won the league.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1