Mar 11, 2013, 12:37 PM EST
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
After nine seasons as the head coach of the Fighting Camels, Robbie Laing was let go, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
Laing had a 101-165 career record after finishing this season 7-9 in the Big South and 13-20 overall. Campbell was knocked out in the quarterfinals of the league tournament.
Laing was hired in 2003 after spending the previous two seasons as an assistant at Kansas State. His best season came in 2010, when Campbell won the league.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)