Mar 11, 2013, 12:37 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
After nine seasons as the head coach of the Fighting Camels, Robbie Laing was let go, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
Laing had a 101-165 career record after finishing this season 7-9 in the Big South and 13-20 overall. Campbell was knocked out in the quarterfinals of the league tournament.
Laing was hired in 2003 after spending the previous two seasons as an assistant at Kansas State. His best season came in 2010, when Campbell won the league.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Bracketology: Gonzaga grabs WCC title, BYU waits 0
- 2014 Pac-12 Tournament Preview: No. 4 Arizona looks to cap dominant campaign 1
- 2014 Mountain West Tournament Preview: San Diego State, New Mexico clear favorites in Las Vegas 0
- 2014 American Athletic Conference Tournament Preview: Louisville looks to win its only year in the AAC 1
- NBCSports.com National Player of the Year: Doug McDermott, Creighton 2
- 2014 ACC Tournament Preview: Will a newcomer crash the party in Greensboro? 1
- NBCSports.com National Freshman of the Year: Jabari Parker, Duke 3
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (12)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (12)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)
- South Carolina suspends Frank Martin for regular season finale at Mississippi State (5)