Mar 11, 2013, 12:37 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
After nine seasons as the head coach of the Fighting Camels, Robbie Laing was let go, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
Laing had a 101-165 career record after finishing this season 7-9 in the Big South and 13-20 overall. Campbell was knocked out in the quarterfinals of the league tournament.
Laing was hired in 2003 after spending the previous two seasons as an assistant at Kansas State. His best season came in 2010, when Campbell won the league.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle has formally declared for the NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 6
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)