Mar 12, 2013, 9:32 AM EDT
Last month, Seton Hall commit Aquille Carr hinted at the fact that he would be heading overseas to play instead of enrolling in college.
“I’m ready to make it like my job,” Carr said. “If you know about basketball, you know what that means. By the end of the season, everybody will find out.”
And last night on twitter, Carr seemed to all but confirm that fact:
Now, these were tweets from a 19 year old after 2:00 am, so if they are legitimate. That’s not exactly the way to make an announcement. But he twice retweeted people referring to him going overseas, and also said that he’s “NBA bound“.
There were rumors two summers ago that Carr was offered a $750,000 contract by Roma, the same team that signed Brandon Jennings out of high school.
For more, visit CSNBaltimore.com.
(h/t Brendan Prunty)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)