Mar 12, 2013, 9:32 AM EDT
Last month, Seton Hall commit Aquille Carr hinted at the fact that he would be heading overseas to play instead of enrolling in college.
“I’m ready to make it like my job,” Carr said. “If you know about basketball, you know what that means. By the end of the season, everybody will find out.”
And last night on twitter, Carr seemed to all but confirm that fact:
Now, these were tweets from a 19 year old after 2:00 am, so if they are legitimate. That’s not exactly the way to make an announcement. But he twice retweeted people referring to him going overseas, and also said that he’s “NBA bound“.
There were rumors two summers ago that Carr was offered a $750,000 contract by Roma, the same team that signed Brandon Jennings out of high school.
For more, visit CSNBaltimore.com.
(h/t Brendan Prunty)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)