Mar 12, 2013, 9:32 AM EDT
Last month, Seton Hall commit Aquille Carr hinted at the fact that he would be heading overseas to play instead of enrolling in college.
“I’m ready to make it like my job,” Carr said. “If you know about basketball, you know what that means. By the end of the season, everybody will find out.”
And last night on twitter, Carr seemed to all but confirm that fact:
Now, these were tweets from a 19 year old after 2:00 am, so if they are legitimate. That’s not exactly the way to make an announcement. But he twice retweeted people referring to him going overseas, and also said that he’s “NBA bound“.
There were rumors two summers ago that Carr was offered a $750,000 contract by Roma, the same team that signed Brandon Jennings out of high school.
For more, visit CSNBaltimore.com.
(h/t Brendan Prunty)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)