Mar 12, 2013, 9:32 AM EST
Last month, Seton Hall commit Aquille Carr hinted at the fact that he would be heading overseas to play instead of enrolling in college.
“I’m ready to make it like my job,” Carr said. “If you know about basketball, you know what that means. By the end of the season, everybody will find out.”
And last night on twitter, Carr seemed to all but confirm that fact:
Now, these were tweets from a 19 year old after 2:00 am, so if they are legitimate. That’s not exactly the way to make an announcement. But he twice retweeted people referring to him going overseas, and also said that he’s “NBA bound“.
There were rumors two summers ago that Carr was offered a $750,000 contract by Roma, the same team that signed Brandon Jennings out of high school.
For more, visit CSNBaltimore.com.
(h/t Brendan Prunty)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 0
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 3
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)