Mar 12, 2013, 9:32 AM EST
Last month, Seton Hall commit Aquille Carr hinted at the fact that he would be heading overseas to play instead of enrolling in college.
“I’m ready to make it like my job,” Carr said. “If you know about basketball, you know what that means. By the end of the season, everybody will find out.”
And last night on twitter, Carr seemed to all but confirm that fact:
Now, these were tweets from a 19 year old after 2:00 am, so if they are legitimate. That’s not exactly the way to make an announcement. But he twice retweeted people referring to him going overseas, and also said that he’s “NBA bound“.
There were rumors two summers ago that Carr was offered a $750,000 contract by Roma, the same team that signed Brandon Jennings out of high school.
For more, visit CSNBaltimore.com.
(h/t Brendan Prunty)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Teams 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Who are the top five teams as of today? 1
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 1
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 2
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Why is Kentucky’s attendance going down? UK writer says Rupp is ‘stale’ (4)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Late Night Snacks: Rhode Island rivalry and VCU’s overtime (2)
- Wisconsin guard George Marshall seeking transfer (2)