Mar 12, 2013, 8:57 AM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
According to a report from CBSSports.com, UMKC and head coach Matt Brown will be parting ways at some point this week.
Brown has spent six seasons as the head coach of the Kangaroos, but this year’s 8-24 record was the fourth time in those six seasons that he ended up with more than 20 losses, finishing over .500 just once in his tenure. That’s not a good way to keep a job.
Brown was an assistant at Richmond and West Virginia before taking over at UMKC.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 1
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)