Mar 12, 2013, 8:57 AM EST
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
According to a report from CBSSports.com, UMKC and head coach Matt Brown will be parting ways at some point this week.
Brown has spent six seasons as the head coach of the Kangaroos, but this year’s 8-24 record was the fourth time in those six seasons that he ended up with more than 20 losses, finishing over .500 just once in his tenure. That’s not a good way to keep a job.
Brown was an assistant at Richmond and West Virginia before taking over at UMKC.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)