Mar 12, 2013, 8:57 AM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
According to a report from CBSSports.com, UMKC and head coach Matt Brown will be parting ways at some point this week.
Brown has spent six seasons as the head coach of the Kangaroos, but this year’s 8-24 record was the fourth time in those six seasons that he ended up with more than 20 losses, finishing over .500 just once in his tenure. That’s not a good way to keep a job.
Brown was an assistant at Richmond and West Virginia before taking over at UMKC.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 0
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)