Mar 12, 2013, 8:57 AM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
According to a report from CBSSports.com, UMKC and head coach Matt Brown will be parting ways at some point this week.
Brown has spent six seasons as the head coach of the Kangaroos, but this year’s 8-24 record was the fourth time in those six seasons that he ended up with more than 20 losses, finishing over .500 just once in his tenure. That’s not a good way to keep a job.
Brown was an assistant at Richmond and West Virginia before taking over at UMKC.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 33
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (36)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)