Mar 12, 2013, 10:59 PM EDT
With Selection Sunday less than a week away, Vin Parise and Chris Mannix stopped by “The Crossover” to give their predictions for this year’s NCAA tournament. With so many upsets this college basketball season, it would make sense that the guys might go out on a limb and pick some underdogs, right? No way. For as appealing as those might be, Indiana and Duke dominate the panel’s picks, but perhaps for good reason.
Ryan Kelly has given Duke a renewed energy since his return to the lineup after injury, providing the Blue Devils with a scoring option that stretches the floor and opens space for Mason Plumlee, Seth Curry, and Quinn Cook. Indiana, though, has shown its toughness in undoubtedly the nation’s best conference.
Will it come down to Indiana and Duke? Does Miami, Gonzaga, Louisville, or anyone else have a shot? Watch the video above for more.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)