Mar 12, 2013, 10:59 PM EDT
With Selection Sunday less than a week away, Vin Parise and Chris Mannix stopped by “The Crossover” to give their predictions for this year’s NCAA tournament. With so many upsets this college basketball season, it would make sense that the guys might go out on a limb and pick some underdogs, right? No way. For as appealing as those might be, Indiana and Duke dominate the panel’s picks, but perhaps for good reason.
Ryan Kelly has given Duke a renewed energy since his return to the lineup after injury, providing the Blue Devils with a scoring option that stretches the floor and opens space for Mason Plumlee, Seth Curry, and Quinn Cook. Indiana, though, has shown its toughness in undoubtedly the nation’s best conference.
Will it come down to Indiana and Duke? Does Miami, Gonzaga, Louisville, or anyone else have a shot? Watch the video above for more.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Indiana head coach Tom Crean laments team’s lack of leadership (1)
- Former Butler forward Andrew Smith fighting cancer for second time (1)