Mar 12, 2013, 10:59 PM EDT
With Selection Sunday less than a week away, Vin Parise and Chris Mannix stopped by “The Crossover” to give their predictions for this year’s NCAA tournament. With so many upsets this college basketball season, it would make sense that the guys might go out on a limb and pick some underdogs, right? No way. For as appealing as those might be, Indiana and Duke dominate the panel’s picks, but perhaps for good reason.
Ryan Kelly has given Duke a renewed energy since his return to the lineup after injury, providing the Blue Devils with a scoring option that stretches the floor and opens space for Mason Plumlee, Seth Curry, and Quinn Cook. Indiana, though, has shown its toughness in undoubtedly the nation’s best conference.
Will it come down to Indiana and Duke? Does Miami, Gonzaga, Louisville, or anyone else have a shot? Watch the video above for more.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0