Mar 13, 2013, 2:38 PM EST
This page will be updated throughout the day. Come back and feed your bubble fix.
Providence: The Friars were a longshot, but they still had a chance to dance if they could put together a couple of wins at Madison Square Garden this week. Unfortunately, Ed Cooley’s club lost in to Cincinnati in their first game.
Stanford: Like Providence, Stanford had an outside chance of earning a bid if they could string together a nice run in the Pac-12 tournament. But they couldn’t. The Cardinal lost in the first round to Arizona State in overtime, relegating them to — at best — the NIT.
Boise State: The Broncos are going to be sweating it out until Selection Sunday. They should be in, as they have some impressive wins in Mountain West play and a road win at Creighton in non-conference play. They were also at less than full strength for some of their worst losses this season. But you never know what will happen during Championship Week, and it certainly didn’t help matters that Wednesday night’s loss came in one of the ugliest games of the season. They should be OK, but you never know.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 0
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)