Mar 13, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Andre Roberson has been cleared to play in Colorado’s Pac-12 tournament opener tonight against Oregon State.
“He looked good, he looked energetic (and had) fresh legs, live legs,” Tad Boyle told Colorado’s athletics website. “It’s great to have him back.”
“We’ll start him, absolutely. We’ll watch him obviously and ask him how he’s feeling and watch his wind. He’s probably not in tip-top shape. But it hasn’t been too long.”
Roberson had missed the last two games of the regular season while battling a viral infection. The Buffs blew out Oregon at home, but then somehow managed to lose to Oregon State, who they play on Wednesday night, on Saturday.
Roberson was the Pac-12’s defensive player of the year, leading the country in rebounding (11.5 rpg) while also chipping in with 10.8 points and the team-lead in both blocks and steals.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 1
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)