Mar 13, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Andre Roberson has been cleared to play in Colorado’s Pac-12 tournament opener tonight against Oregon State.
“He looked good, he looked energetic (and had) fresh legs, live legs,” Tad Boyle told Colorado’s athletics website. “It’s great to have him back.”
“We’ll start him, absolutely. We’ll watch him obviously and ask him how he’s feeling and watch his wind. He’s probably not in tip-top shape. But it hasn’t been too long.”
Roberson had missed the last two games of the regular season while battling a viral infection. The Buffs blew out Oregon at home, but then somehow managed to lose to Oregon State, who they play on Wednesday night, on Saturday.
Roberson was the Pac-12′s defensive player of the year, leading the country in rebounding (11.5 rpg) while also chipping in with 10.8 points and the team-lead in both blocks and steals.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Wofford’s grueling start to the season began well before their 7:00 a.m. game 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)