Mar 13, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Andre Roberson has been cleared to play in Colorado’s Pac-12 tournament opener tonight against Oregon State.
“He looked good, he looked energetic (and had) fresh legs, live legs,” Tad Boyle told Colorado’s athletics website. “It’s great to have him back.”
“We’ll start him, absolutely. We’ll watch him obviously and ask him how he’s feeling and watch his wind. He’s probably not in tip-top shape. But it hasn’t been too long.”
Roberson had missed the last two games of the regular season while battling a viral infection. The Buffs blew out Oregon at home, but then somehow managed to lose to Oregon State, who they play on Wednesday night, on Saturday.
Roberson was the Pac-12′s defensive player of the year, leading the country in rebounding (11.5 rpg) while also chipping in with 10.8 points and the team-lead in both blocks and steals.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 1
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 13
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery