Mar 14, 2013, 11:04 PM EDT
Bill Clinton was in attendance at Madison Square Garden for Louisville’s quarterfinal win over Villanova in the Big East Tournament on Thursday night. After the game, he decided to pay a visit to the winner’s locker room and, well, hilarity ensued.
And, as you might imagine, Russ Smith was prominently involved:
You have to love Chane Behanan giving Clinton bunny-ears in that last picture like he and Slick Willy are buddies from back in the day.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)