Mar 15, 2013, 5:05 PM EST
Victor Oladipo doing Victor Oladipo things.
The Indiana star and national player of the year candidate posted 12 points and 11 boards while put the finishing touches on the Hoosiers’ 80-64 Big Ten Tournament quarterfinal win over Illinois on Friday afternoon at the United Center in Chicago.
With a little over 90 seconds to go, a steal led to an Indiana four-on-none fastbreak, the perfect opportunity for Oladipo to display his freak athleticism. Indiana advances to the semifinals on Saturday after Wisconsin beat Michigan.
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 2
- Colorado needs game-winner to serve as a catalyst for Askia Booker (VIDEO) 0
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 3
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 3
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)