Mar 15, 2013, 5:05 PM EDT
Victor Oladipo doing Victor Oladipo things.
The Indiana star and national player of the year candidate posted 12 points and 11 boards while put the finishing touches on the Hoosiers’ 80-64 Big Ten Tournament quarterfinal win over Illinois on Friday afternoon at the United Center in Chicago.
With a little over 90 seconds to go, a steal led to an Indiana four-on-none fastbreak, the perfect opportunity for Oladipo to display his freak athleticism. Indiana advances to the semifinals on Saturday after Wisconsin beat Michigan.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0