Mar 15, 2013, 5:05 PM EDT
Victor Oladipo doing Victor Oladipo things.
The Indiana star and national player of the year candidate posted 12 points and 11 boards while put the finishing touches on the Hoosiers’ 80-64 Big Ten Tournament quarterfinal win over Illinois on Friday afternoon at the United Center in Chicago.
With a little over 90 seconds to go, a steal led to an Indiana four-on-none fastbreak, the perfect opportunity for Oladipo to display his freak athleticism. Indiana advances to the semifinals on Saturday after Wisconsin beat Michigan.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)