Mar 15, 2013, 5:05 PM EDT
Victor Oladipo doing Victor Oladipo things.
The Indiana star and national player of the year candidate posted 12 points and 11 boards while put the finishing touches on the Hoosiers’ 80-64 Big Ten Tournament quarterfinal win over Illinois on Friday afternoon at the United Center in Chicago.
With a little over 90 seconds to go, a steal led to an Indiana four-on-none fastbreak, the perfect opportunity for Oladipo to display his freak athleticism. Indiana advances to the semifinals on Saturday after Wisconsin beat Michigan.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)