Mar 15, 2013, 5:05 PM EST
Victor Oladipo doing Victor Oladipo things.
The Indiana star and national player of the year candidate posted 12 points and 11 boards while put the finishing touches on the Hoosiers’ 80-64 Big Ten Tournament quarterfinal win over Illinois on Friday afternoon at the United Center in Chicago.
With a little over 90 seconds to go, a steal led to an Indiana four-on-none fastbreak, the perfect opportunity for Oladipo to display his freak athleticism. Indiana advances to the semifinals on Saturday after Wisconsin beat Michigan.
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)