Mar 16, 2013, 2:00 AM EDT
C.J. Fair shot only 3-for-16 for six points and five rebounds, but the Syracuse forward left his mark on the storied Syracuse-Georgetown rivalry Saturday night.
Fair and his Orange avenged 61-39 drumming six days earlier with a 58-55 overtime win to advance to Saturday night’s championship game against Louisville. He also threw down a monster slam on Georgetown star and Big East Player of the Year Otto Porter. The 6-foot-8 Porter put his mark on the rivalry with 33 point in a win inside the Carrier Dome on Feb. 23. Saturday night, Fair left his own.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0