Mar 16, 2013, 2:00 AM EDT
C.J. Fair shot only 3-for-16 for six points and five rebounds, but the Syracuse forward left his mark on the storied Syracuse-Georgetown rivalry Saturday night.
Fair and his Orange avenged 61-39 drumming six days earlier with a 58-55 overtime win to advance to Saturday night’s championship game against Louisville. He also threw down a monster slam on Georgetown star and Big East Player of the Year Otto Porter. The 6-foot-8 Porter put his mark on the rivalry with 33 point in a win inside the Carrier Dome on Feb. 23. Saturday night, Fair left his own.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)