Mar 16, 2013, 7:02 PM EST
Read through the rest of the Cheat Sheets here.
Conference: Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference
Coach: Cy Alexander
Rankings and Ratings:
- Kenpom: 228
- RPI: 224
- AP/USA Today: N/A
Seeding?: Our Dave Ommen had the then-unknown MEAC champs as locks for a 16 seed in Saturday’s bracket projection.
Names you need to know: Adrian Powell (12.5 ppg, 5.1 rpg), Lamont Middleton (12.4 ppg, 2.4 apg), Austin Witter (7.1 rpg, 2.9 bpg)
Stats you need to know: 0-9. That’s the Aggies’ record in the NCAA tournament.
Tendencies: A&T tends to be right smack in the middle of every measurable stat in the MEAC. It’s uncanny.
Big wins, bad losses: No big wins. Eight bad losses in conference play.
How’d they get here?: The Aggies beat the league’s N0. 2 seed, North Carolina Central, in the quarterfinals, but were spared a date with the Norfolk State Spartans – owners of a 16-0 league record – when Bethune-Cookman pulled off a huge upset the same night. The Aggies beat Morgan State in the final game to earn the auto-bid.
Outlook: It sounds mean to say so, but 0-10 seems likely.
How do I know you?: You probably don’t.
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 4
- Colorado needs game-winner to serve as a catalyst for Askia Booker (VIDEO) 0
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 3
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 4
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game (4)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)