Mar 18, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Episode 12 of the CBT Podcast is here.
It’s March Madness people. The best time of the entire year. The greatest sporting event on the calender.
In honor of March Madness, we’ve decided to give you an extra-long version of the CBT Podcast. I’m joined by Rob Dauster to break down and discuss the entire NCAA tournament field. Rob goes through all his picks and explains which match-ups he likes and which teams can make it all the way the Atlanta for the Final Four.
(CLICK HERE: To browse through the rest of our 2013 NCAA Tournament Previews)
Mobile Friendly Player:CBT Podcast Episode 12
You can contact Troy Machir on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)