Mar 18, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Episode 12 of the CBT Podcast is here.
It’s March Madness people. The best time of the entire year. The greatest sporting event on the calender.
In honor of March Madness, we’ve decided to give you an extra-long version of the CBT Podcast. I’m joined by Rob Dauster to break down and discuss the entire NCAA tournament field. Rob goes through all his picks and explains which match-ups he likes and which teams can make it all the way the Atlanta for the Final Four.
(CLICK HERE: To browse through the rest of our 2013 NCAA Tournament Previews)
Mobile Friendly Player:CBT Podcast Episode 12
You can contact Troy Machir on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)