Mar 18, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
Episode 12 of the CBT Podcast is here.
It’s March Madness people. The best time of the entire year. The greatest sporting event on the calender.
In honor of March Madness, we’ve decided to give you an extra-long version of the CBT Podcast. I’m joined by Rob Dauster to break down and discuss the entire NCAA tournament field. Rob goes through all his picks and explains which match-ups he likes and which teams can make it all the way the Atlanta for the Final Four.
(CLICK HERE: To browse through the rest of our 2013 NCAA Tournament Previews)
Mobile Friendly Player:CBT Podcast Episode 12
You can contact Troy Machir on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)