Mar 18, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Episode 12 of the CBT Podcast is here.
It’s March Madness people. The best time of the entire year. The greatest sporting event on the calender.
In honor of March Madness, we’ve decided to give you an extra-long version of the CBT Podcast. I’m joined by Rob Dauster to break down and discuss the entire NCAA tournament field. Rob goes through all his picks and explains which match-ups he likes and which teams can make it all the way the Atlanta for the Final Four.
(CLICK HERE: To browse through the rest of our 2013 NCAA Tournament Previews)
Mobile Friendly Player:CBT Podcast Episode 12
You can contact Troy Machir on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 54 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 8 Kansas loses, but The Andrew Wiggins Show is what’s important 1
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 5
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy (6)
- Bracketology: Eight teams in play for No. 1 seeds (6)