Mar 18, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Episode 12 of the CBT Podcast is here.
It’s March Madness people. The best time of the entire year. The greatest sporting event on the calender.
In honor of March Madness, we’ve decided to give you an extra-long version of the CBT Podcast. I’m joined by Rob Dauster to break down and discuss the entire NCAA tournament field. Rob goes through all his picks and explains which match-ups he likes and which teams can make it all the way the Atlanta for the Final Four.
(CLICK HERE: To browse through the rest of our 2013 NCAA Tournament Previews)
Mobile Friendly Player:CBT Podcast Episode 12
You can contact Troy Machir on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 0
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)