Mar 18, 2013, 6:20 PM EDT
A guy like Larry Eustachy seems to appreciate second chances.
After he lost his gig at Iowa State for various photos of him partying with co-eds at Missouri after a loss, along with a battle with alcoholism, it took him just a year to land his next Division I gig, that one at Southern Miss.
Now, Eustachy is capping his first season at Colorado State, where he’s led a team with sparse college basketball tradition to an at-large NCAA berth.
With that, the questions about his stay in Fort Collins have begun to be asked. But fans of the Rams shouldn’t worry, at least, Eustachy doesn’t think so.
“I’m completely happy at Colorado State,” Eustachy told the Denver Post during the Rams’ trip to the Mountain West tournament. “It’s my final job in college. We’re excited about next year.”
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)