Mar 18, 2013, 6:20 PM EST
A guy like Larry Eustachy seems to appreciate second chances.
After he lost his gig at Iowa State for various photos of him partying with co-eds at Missouri after a loss, along with a battle with alcoholism, it took him just a year to land his next Division I gig, that one at Southern Miss.
Now, Eustachy is capping his first season at Colorado State, where he’s led a team with sparse college basketball tradition to an at-large NCAA berth.
With that, the questions about his stay in Fort Collins have begun to be asked. But fans of the Rams shouldn’t worry, at least, Eustachy doesn’t think so.
“I’m completely happy at Colorado State,” Eustachy told the Denver Post during the Rams’ trip to the Mountain West tournament. “It’s my final job in college. We’re excited about next year.”
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)