Mar 18, 2013, 6:20 PM EDT
A guy like Larry Eustachy seems to appreciate second chances.
After he lost his gig at Iowa State for various photos of him partying with co-eds at Missouri after a loss, along with a battle with alcoholism, it took him just a year to land his next Division I gig, that one at Southern Miss.
Now, Eustachy is capping his first season at Colorado State, where he’s led a team with sparse college basketball tradition to an at-large NCAA berth.
With that, the questions about his stay in Fort Collins have begun to be asked. But fans of the Rams shouldn’t worry, at least, Eustachy doesn’t think so.
“I’m completely happy at Colorado State,” Eustachy told the Denver Post during the Rams’ trip to the Mountain West tournament. “It’s my final job in college. We’re excited about next year.”
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1