Mar 18, 2013, 6:20 PM EDT
A guy like Larry Eustachy seems to appreciate second chances.
After he lost his gig at Iowa State for various photos of him partying with co-eds at Missouri after a loss, along with a battle with alcoholism, it took him just a year to land his next Division I gig, that one at Southern Miss.
Now, Eustachy is capping his first season at Colorado State, where he’s led a team with sparse college basketball tradition to an at-large NCAA berth.
With that, the questions about his stay in Fort Collins have begun to be asked. But fans of the Rams shouldn’t worry, at least, Eustachy doesn’t think so.
“I’m completely happy at Colorado State,” Eustachy told the Denver Post during the Rams’ trip to the Mountain West tournament. “It’s my final job in college. We’re excited about next year.”
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)