Mar 18, 2013, 11:42 AM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Texas-Pan American has let head coach Ryan Marks go, according to a report from Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com.
Marks finished 16-16 in his third season with the program, finishing second in the Great West at 5-3, after winning just six games his first two years.
But with UTPA heading to the WAC next season, Goodman says, a new athletic director wanted the program to head in a different direction and did not renew Marks’ contract.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Bubble Banter: Nebraska’s marquee win, St. Joseph’s problematic loss 0
- Turnovers help Ohio State beat No. 22 Michigan State in regular season finale 1
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed 8
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 54 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (8)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- South Carolina suspends Frank Martin for regular season finale at Mississippi State (5)