Mar 18, 2013, 11:42 AM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Texas-Pan American has let head coach Ryan Marks go, according to a report from Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com.
Marks finished 16-16 in his third season with the program, finishing second in the Great West at 5-3, after winning just six games his first two years.
But with UTPA heading to the WAC next season, Goodman says, a new athletic director wanted the program to head in a different direction and did not renew Marks’ contract.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Throwback Thursday: Which Jim Calhoun rant was the best Jim Calhoun rant? (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)