Mar 18, 2013, 11:42 AM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Texas-Pan American has let head coach Ryan Marks go, according to a report from Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com.
Marks finished 16-16 in his third season with the program, finishing second in the Great West at 5-3, after winning just six games his first two years.
But with UTPA heading to the WAC next season, Goodman says, a new athletic director wanted the program to head in a different direction and did not renew Marks’ contract.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)