Mar 20, 2013, 11:30 AM EST
Jessica Rekos, a victim of the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School last December, loved whales, so in an effort to ensure that “the things she loved [are] never [to] be forgotten”, Team Jessica Rekos has organized an NCAA tournament pool to raise money for whale education and conservation.
It’s $10 per bracket, and $25 for three. The details of how to enter the pool and pay the entry fee can be found here.
The best part? You can actually win an all-expense paid trip to see Duke play North Carolina at Cameron Indoor Stadium next season.
So go sign up. You’ll never feel better about your picks.
You can read more about Team Jessica, click here.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 1
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (7)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)