Mar 20, 2013, 7:45 PM EST
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Reggie Witherspoon went 197-225 in his 14 seasons as the head coach at Buffalo. But, upon his release, he decided to have a press conference in his home to explain his situation and was pretty candid about his time with the program. He touched on the problem of underfunding, among other things, all from somewhere within his personal living space.
Perhaps it’s one of the less fancy ways we’ve seen a coach go out, but also one of the more unique:
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 1
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)