Mar 20, 2013, 7:45 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Reggie Witherspoon went 197-225 in his 14 seasons as the head coach at Buffalo. But, upon his release, he decided to have a press conference in his home to explain his situation and was pretty candid about his time with the program. He touched on the problem of underfunding, among other things, all from somewhere within his personal living space.
Perhaps it’s one of the less fancy ways we’ve seen a coach go out, but also one of the more unique:
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)