Mar 20, 2013, 7:45 PM EST
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Reggie Witherspoon went 197-225 in his 14 seasons as the head coach at Buffalo. But, upon his release, he decided to have a press conference in his home to explain his situation and was pretty candid about his time with the program. He touched on the problem of underfunding, among other things, all from somewhere within his personal living space.
Perhaps it’s one of the less fancy ways we’ve seen a coach go out, but also one of the more unique:
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 2
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 1
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 5 Oklahoma State’s win over Purdue exemplifies issues with new foul rules (3)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)