Mar 21, 2013, 6:12 PM EDT
For the second time in the span of a month, UConn has seen one of their best big men arrested.
This time it was Tyler Olander, who was arrested down in Panama City, FL.
UConn junior forward Tyler Olander is being held in a Bay County, Florida jail on charges of trespassing.
Olander was arrested at Panama City Beach early Thursday morning and booked at 6:51 a.m., according to the Bay County Sheriff’s Office. His case will be heard in court Friday at 4 p.m., according to the sheriff’s office. The official charge is called tresspassing in a structure or conveyance. “Conveyance” means any motor vehicle, ship, vessel, railroad car, trailer, aircraft, or sleeping car; and to enter a conveyance includes taking apart any portion of the conveyance.
What happens on Spring Break stays on Spring Break unless you play major Division I basketball and have a rough night end in jail.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)