Mar 21, 2013, 6:12 PM EST
For the second time in the span of a month, UConn has seen one of their best big men arrested.
This time it was Tyler Olander, who was arrested down in Panama City, FL.
UConn junior forward Tyler Olander is being held in a Bay County, Florida jail on charges of trespassing.
Olander was arrested at Panama City Beach early Thursday morning and booked at 6:51 a.m., according to the Bay County Sheriff’s Office. His case will be heard in court Friday at 4 p.m., according to the sheriff’s office. The official charge is called tresspassing in a structure or conveyance. “Conveyance” means any motor vehicle, ship, vessel, railroad car, trailer, aircraft, or sleeping car; and to enter a conveyance includes taking apart any portion of the conveyance.
What happens on Spring Break stays on Spring Break unless you play major Division I basketball and have a rough night end in jail.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 2
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 1
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)