Mar 21, 2013, 6:12 PM EDT
For the second time in the span of a month, UConn has seen one of their best big men arrested.
This time it was Tyler Olander, who was arrested down in Panama City, FL.
UConn junior forward Tyler Olander is being held in a Bay County, Florida jail on charges of trespassing.
Olander was arrested at Panama City Beach early Thursday morning and booked at 6:51 a.m., according to the Bay County Sheriff’s Office. His case will be heard in court Friday at 4 p.m., according to the sheriff’s office. The official charge is called tresspassing in a structure or conveyance. “Conveyance” means any motor vehicle, ship, vessel, railroad car, trailer, aircraft, or sleeping car; and to enter a conveyance includes taking apart any portion of the conveyance.
What happens on Spring Break stays on Spring Break unless you play major Division I basketball and have a rough night end in jail.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 1
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)