Mar 21, 2013, 6:12 PM EDT
For the second time in the span of a month, UConn has seen one of their best big men arrested.
This time it was Tyler Olander, who was arrested down in Panama City, FL.
UConn junior forward Tyler Olander is being held in a Bay County, Florida jail on charges of trespassing.
Olander was arrested at Panama City Beach early Thursday morning and booked at 6:51 a.m., according to the Bay County Sheriff’s Office. His case will be heard in court Friday at 4 p.m., according to the sheriff’s office. The official charge is called tresspassing in a structure or conveyance. “Conveyance” means any motor vehicle, ship, vessel, railroad car, trailer, aircraft, or sleeping car; and to enter a conveyance includes taking apart any portion of the conveyance.
What happens on Spring Break stays on Spring Break unless you play major Division I basketball and have a rough night end in jail.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0