Mar 21, 2013, 11:30 AM EST
I bet you’re feeling pretty good about your bracket this morning.
I know I am.
I can honestly say that, heading into today’s festivities, I think that I’ve got a perfect bracket going. And then this guy from DePaul comes along and just stomps out all of my hopes and dreams.
Leave it to a professor from DePaul to tell us about how badly we’re all going to do in our bracket.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Players 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 2
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 1
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role (2)