Mar 22, 2013, 10:04 AM EDT
We’re used to seeing pure chaos in the wake of an upset win. Leave it to the Harvard Crimson band to get organized even in the heat of celebration. They’re wearing ties, after all.
h/t to the ever-alert Matt Norlander and his mobile phone.
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0