Mar 24, 2013, 11:15 AM EST
Florida Gulf Coast went from “Where is that school located?” to the top of the college basketball world after beating Georgetown in a 15/2 upset Friday night. But it wasn’t just a victory. It was an emphatic victory, with alley-oops that would make the Los Angeles Clippers take notice and a confidence that stunned the Hoyas.
And now the Eagles have an anthem, thanks to a guy named Black Magic, with a little help from a girl named Bambi. Check it out below, courtesy of Deadspin:
Florida Gulf Coast returns to the floor Sunday against San Diego State at 7:10 p.m. ET for a chance to head to the Sweet 16.
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)