Mar 24, 2013, 11:15 AM EST
Florida Gulf Coast went from “Where is that school located?” to the top of the college basketball world after beating Georgetown in a 15/2 upset Friday night. But it wasn’t just a victory. It was an emphatic victory, with alley-oops that would make the Los Angeles Clippers take notice and a confidence that stunned the Hoyas.
And now the Eagles have an anthem, thanks to a guy named Black Magic, with a little help from a girl named Bambi. Check it out below, courtesy of Deadspin:
Florida Gulf Coast returns to the floor Sunday against San Diego State at 7:10 p.m. ET for a chance to head to the Sweet 16.
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)