Mar 24, 2013, 11:15 AM EDT
Florida Gulf Coast went from “Where is that school located?” to the top of the college basketball world after beating Georgetown in a 15/2 upset Friday night. But it wasn’t just a victory. It was an emphatic victory, with alley-oops that would make the Los Angeles Clippers take notice and a confidence that stunned the Hoyas.
And now the Eagles have an anthem, thanks to a guy named Black Magic, with a little help from a girl named Bambi. Check it out below, courtesy of Deadspin:
Florida Gulf Coast returns to the floor Sunday against San Diego State at 7:10 p.m. ET for a chance to head to the Sweet 16.
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (3)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Len Bias among inductees in Maryland’s 2014 Athletics Hall of Fame class (2)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)