Mar 24, 2013, 11:15 AM EDT
Florida Gulf Coast went from “Where is that school located?” to the top of the college basketball world after beating Georgetown in a 15/2 upset Friday night. But it wasn’t just a victory. It was an emphatic victory, with alley-oops that would make the Los Angeles Clippers take notice and a confidence that stunned the Hoyas.
And now the Eagles have an anthem, thanks to a guy named Black Magic, with a little help from a girl named Bambi. Check it out below, courtesy of Deadspin:
Florida Gulf Coast returns to the floor Sunday against San Diego State at 7:10 p.m. ET for a chance to head to the Sweet 16.
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)