Mar 24, 2013, 11:15 AM EDT
Florida Gulf Coast went from “Where is that school located?” to the top of the college basketball world after beating Georgetown in a 15/2 upset Friday night. But it wasn’t just a victory. It was an emphatic victory, with alley-oops that would make the Los Angeles Clippers take notice and a confidence that stunned the Hoyas.
And now the Eagles have an anthem, thanks to a guy named Black Magic, with a little help from a girl named Bambi. Check it out below, courtesy of Deadspin:
Florida Gulf Coast returns to the floor Sunday against San Diego State at 7:10 p.m. ET for a chance to head to the Sweet 16.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)