Mar 24, 2013, 6:52 PM EDT
If you think it feels like there are 25 different college basketball Player of the Year awards, you’re not that far off.
There are six. That doesn’t take into count the countless awards offered up by every .com out there. (For the record, we gave Trey Burke our Player of the Year award.)
One of those postseason awards is the Naismith Award, which is given out by the Atlanta Tip-Off club. They announced their four finalists today: Otto Porter, Doug McDermott, Trey Burke and Victor Oladipo.
No qualms from me.
As long as they get it right and award Trey Burke.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0