Mar 24, 2013, 6:52 PM EDT
If you think it feels like there are 25 different college basketball Player of the Year awards, you’re not that far off.
There are six. That doesn’t take into count the countless awards offered up by every .com out there. (For the record, we gave Trey Burke our Player of the Year award.)
One of those postseason awards is the Naismith Award, which is given out by the Atlanta Tip-Off club. They announced their four finalists today: Otto Porter, Doug McDermott, Trey Burke and Victor Oladipo.
No qualms from me.
As long as they get it right and award Trey Burke.
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 0
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 0
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 2
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)