Mar 24, 2013, 6:52 PM EST
If you think it feels like there are 25 different college basketball Player of the Year awards, you’re not that far off.
There are six. That doesn’t take into count the countless awards offered up by every .com out there. (For the record, we gave Trey Burke our Player of the Year award.)
One of those postseason awards is the Naismith Award, which is given out by the Atlanta Tip-Off club. They announced their four finalists today: Otto Porter, Doug McDermott, Trey Burke and Victor Oladipo.
No qualms from me.
As long as they get it right and award Trey Burke.
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 0
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 1
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)