Mar 24, 2013, 6:52 PM EDT
If you think it feels like there are 25 different college basketball Player of the Year awards, you’re not that far off.
There are six. That doesn’t take into count the countless awards offered up by every .com out there. (For the record, we gave Trey Burke our Player of the Year award.)
One of those postseason awards is the Naismith Award, which is given out by the Atlanta Tip-Off club. They announced their four finalists today: Otto Porter, Doug McDermott, Trey Burke and Victor Oladipo.
No qualms from me.
As long as they get it right and award Trey Burke.
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2009? 1
- Florida State lands commitment from five-star 2016 prospect 0
- USA U19 team wins in overtime of gold-medal game over Croatia at FIBA World Championships 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Bill Self impresses South Korean students with jumper (VIDEO) (3)
- Michigan basketball will change to Jordan Brand from adidas as school announces new Nike deal (3)
- Senior mixtape of 7-foot-6 UCF incoming freshman Tacko Fall (VIDEO) (2)
- Rick Barnes finally addresses accusations against Texas (2)
- Steph Curry misses a dunk staring at his phone, runs to camera to see it (VIDEO) (2)