Mar 24, 2013, 6:52 PM EDT
If you think it feels like there are 25 different college basketball Player of the Year awards, you’re not that far off.
There are six. That doesn’t take into count the countless awards offered up by every .com out there. (For the record, we gave Trey Burke our Player of the Year award.)
One of those postseason awards is the Naismith Award, which is given out by the Atlanta Tip-Off club. They announced their four finalists today: Otto Porter, Doug McDermott, Trey Burke and Victor Oladipo.
No qualms from me.
As long as they get it right and award Trey Burke.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)