Mar 25, 2013, 11:35 AM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Butler assistant coach Matthew Graves will be named the head coach at South Alabama, according to multiple reports.
Graves has been associated with the Bulldogs program for two decades. He played there, beginning in 1993, and has been on staff since 2001, when Todd Lickliter was still the Bulldogs head coach.
The position opened up during the season when head coach Ronnie Arrow retired after just 10 games. Interim head coach led the Jaguars to a 17-13 record, 14-6 in the Sun Belt, and an appearance in the CIT.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)