Mar 25, 2013, 11:35 AM EST
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Butler assistant coach Matthew Graves will be named the head coach at South Alabama, according to multiple reports.
Graves has been associated with the Bulldogs program for two decades. He played there, beginning in 1993, and has been on staff since 2001, when Todd Lickliter was still the Bulldogs head coach.
The position opened up during the season when head coach Ronnie Arrow retired after just 10 games. Interim head coach led the Jaguars to a 17-13 record, 14-6 in the Sun Belt, and an appearance in the CIT.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 1
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 0
- Former Rutgers player Derrick Randall sues school over Mike Rice’s actions 2
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings 0
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)