Mar 25, 2013, 11:35 AM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Butler assistant coach Matthew Graves will be named the head coach at South Alabama, according to multiple reports.
Graves has been associated with the Bulldogs program for two decades. He played there, beginning in 1993, and has been on staff since 2001, when Todd Lickliter was still the Bulldogs head coach.
The position opened up during the season when head coach Ronnie Arrow retired after just 10 games. Interim head coach led the Jaguars to a 17-13 record, 14-6 in the Sun Belt, and an appearance in the CIT.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 4
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 1
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)
- Indiana grabs commitment from prep school center (VIDEO) (6)
- Harrison twins awaiting feedback from NBA before deciding to return or declare (6)
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ (5)