Mar 25, 2013, 11:35 AM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Butler assistant coach Matthew Graves will be named the head coach at South Alabama, according to multiple reports.
Graves has been associated with the Bulldogs program for two decades. He played there, beginning in 1993, and has been on staff since 2001, when Todd Lickliter was still the Bulldogs head coach.
The position opened up during the season when head coach Ronnie Arrow retired after just 10 games. Interim head coach led the Jaguars to a 17-13 record, 14-6 in the Sun Belt, and an appearance in the CIT.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)