Mar 25, 2013, 11:35 AM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Butler assistant coach Matthew Graves will be named the head coach at South Alabama, according to multiple reports.
Graves has been associated with the Bulldogs program for two decades. He played there, beginning in 1993, and has been on staff since 2001, when Todd Lickliter was still the Bulldogs head coach.
The position opened up during the season when head coach Ronnie Arrow retired after just 10 games. Interim head coach led the Jaguars to a 17-13 record, 14-6 in the Sun Belt, and an appearance in the CIT.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)