Mar 26, 2013, 1:32 PM EST
Indiana’s Victor Oladipo is one of the nation’s best defenders and a breakout star on a Hoosier team that could be bound for the Final Four. He also happened to hit the game-clinching shot against Temple on Sunday to send Indiana to the Sweet 16. So what else can the junior swingman do?
A video posted in 2011 when Oladipo was a freshman was recently dug up by Bro Bible. In it, Oladipo is at the Spirit of Indiana showcase singing Usher’s hit “U Got It Bad.” To be honest, he ain’t half bad. He rocks a fresh pair of sunglasses in the video and tries valiantly to get some crowd involvement.
Who knows? Maybe if this basketball gig doesn’t work out (though it appears it will, being that he’s projected to go in the Top 10 of the 2013 NBA Draft) we could see an album from him soon.
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Report: Gonzaga’s Josh Perkins broke his jaw (4)