Mar 26, 2013, 1:32 PM EDT
Indiana’s Victor Oladipo is one of the nation’s best defenders and a breakout star on a Hoosier team that could be bound for the Final Four. He also happened to hit the game-clinching shot against Temple on Sunday to send Indiana to the Sweet 16. So what else can the junior swingman do?
A video posted in 2011 when Oladipo was a freshman was recently dug up by Bro Bible. In it, Oladipo is at the Spirit of Indiana showcase singing Usher’s hit “U Got It Bad.” To be honest, he ain’t half bad. He rocks a fresh pair of sunglasses in the video and tries valiantly to get some crowd involvement.
Who knows? Maybe if this basketball gig doesn’t work out (though it appears it will, being that he’s projected to go in the Top 10 of the 2013 NBA Draft) we could see an album from him soon.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)