Mar 26, 2013, 1:32 PM EST
Indiana’s Victor Oladipo is one of the nation’s best defenders and a breakout star on a Hoosier team that could be bound for the Final Four. He also happened to hit the game-clinching shot against Temple on Sunday to send Indiana to the Sweet 16. So what else can the junior swingman do?
A video posted in 2011 when Oladipo was a freshman was recently dug up by Bro Bible. In it, Oladipo is at the Spirit of Indiana showcase singing Usher’s hit “U Got It Bad.” To be honest, he ain’t half bad. He rocks a fresh pair of sunglasses in the video and tries valiantly to get some crowd involvement.
Who knows? Maybe if this basketball gig doesn’t work out (though it appears it will, being that he’s projected to go in the Top 10 of the 2013 NBA Draft) we could see an album from him soon.
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 0
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 0
- Shabazz Napier hits game-winner, runs out of the arena (VIDEO) 0
- Coach K not a fan of the fascination with one-and-done freshmen (6)
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 5 Oklahoma State’s win over Purdue exemplifies issues with new foul rules (3)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)