Mar 26, 2013, 1:32 PM EST
Indiana’s Victor Oladipo is one of the nation’s best defenders and a breakout star on a Hoosier team that could be bound for the Final Four. He also happened to hit the game-clinching shot against Temple on Sunday to send Indiana to the Sweet 16. So what else can the junior swingman do?
A video posted in 2011 when Oladipo was a freshman was recently dug up by Bro Bible. In it, Oladipo is at the Spirit of Indiana showcase singing Usher’s hit “U Got It Bad.” To be honest, he ain’t half bad. He rocks a fresh pair of sunglasses in the video and tries valiantly to get some crowd involvement.
Who knows? Maybe if this basketball gig doesn’t work out (though it appears it will, being that he’s projected to go in the Top 10 of the 2013 NBA Draft) we could see an album from him soon.
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 2
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 1
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)